[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems like you can accumulate up to 99 Pokemon from task rewards. Can saved up until next double sd before catching one shot:s13:

Blackborder

Reaction score
Always community day hours I play very little because I'm working, the one and only shiny I caught from the mthly event is mereep. This time charizard really would like to have the cool looking black shiny and pray is tier 1, gonna ask my bro piggyback on him when he play

Blackborder

Reaction score
What do u mean by accumulating?

You can claim the task rewards that give you a pokemon encounter, but at the catching screen you run away and leave it to catch later. The encounters can be stored and stacked in the top most claim button while you still get the slot freed up to recieve new task.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You can claim the task rewards that give you a pokemon encounter, but at the catching screen you run away and leave it to catch later. The encounters can be stored and stacked in the top most claim button while you still get the slot freed up to recieve new task.

Can meh? I didn't know. So does that mean that a completed task does not take up 1 of the 3 slots even if I dun claim the rewards?

Blackborder

Reaction score
Can meh? I didn't know. So does that mean that a completed task does not take up 1 of the 3 slots even if I dun claim the rewards?

Yes visually it will look like you have 4 slots, but the top most is where the encounters are stored. The last bottom slot will be freed up.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes. You can stack all the Pokemon and don't catch it. But the sequence that it will be 'released' when you eventually want to catch them will be in FIFO order.

Check prodigies nation youtube video couple days back. I think it's probably on Reddit as well. Max you can accumulate is 99 apparently.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes visually it will look like you have 4 slots, but the top most is where the encounters are stored. The last bottom slot will be freed up.

Yes. You can stack all the Pokemon and don't catch it. But the sequence that it will be 'released' when you eventually want to catch them will be in FIFO order.

Check prodigies nation youtube video couple days back. I think it's probably on Reddit as well. Max you can accumulate is 99 apparently.

This would be good to accumulate completed tasks in order to get the next day stamps for the 7-day research, if one is busy the next day and cannot complete tasks.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yah I missed the first community day event because went overseas lucky it’s just a pikachu.

tia gong june is lavitar. if its true. then it sucks for me.

as during that day. that time frame. im on a flight.

cant emphasize enough. this community day is just another bs like ex raid.
actually worst than ex raid. ex u still can get pass another time.

cd. once its over. that pokemon is changed. .. (will be v hard to get the shiny n no way to get the exculsive move)

horrible.. they should just make it last a day long. 3hrs only n only that 1 day is not making sense. always have to make special arrangement for a game? come on now..

oh well.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cd. once its over. that pokemon is changed. .. (will be v hard to get the shiny n no way to get the exculsive move)

horrible.. they should just make it last a day long. 3hrs only n only that 1 day is not making sense. always have to make special arrangement for a game? come on now..

oh well.
Ask a friend to help? :)

jannworld

Reaction score
Smack down for tyranitar coming?
If so golem can pack up Liao

oh well.

Blackborder

Reaction score
This would be good to accumulate completed tasks in order to get the next day stamps for the 7-day research, if one is busy the next day and cannot complete tasks.

Cannot be exploited like that, because first time when you claim the reward to go into the encounter, you will already trigger the completion and issue of date stamp, it won't matter if you run away and catch it again later.

Blackborder

Reaction score

oh well.

Ya can't be too hard to change it to one day also. We are coming to the 5th community day already surely would have many people complain to them, but Niantic gonna niantic

jannworld

Reaction score
The community day idea I felt is good but they should increase the hours so more ppl can participate. 3hrs is a bit short and if u are not free during those 3 hrs then gg liao

Ya can't be too hard to change it to one day also. We are coming to the 5th community day already surely would have many people complain to them, but Niantic gonna niantic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.