[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
Yes they did and I did too. If u got watch those trainer tips video on Sg and BT, u will see that they even arrive at the raid with 10secs left and still throw pass and raid because his group got enough firepower to down the raid

Purpose? For them it’s to maximise time and grind more exp since they are hard core players with eggs, starpiece, incense all on and they quickly rush to next raid on the car (fighting raid while on the move. For me I throw pass, once raid starts no network error I move off because I’m want to maximise time and go off to work.

I thought if u out of range, u can't raid?

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
I guess NN knows when u are spoofing or not
U can set coordinates, but since it partnered with google, google map actually shows your preset real location. Difference in both locations, u are flagged

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
lol this AM uncle.... :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

fW97osH.jpg

jannworld

Reaction score
Nope the moment u throw pass in lobby you are in some kind of secondary radius - heard from bt in the video he says is 80m radius but I never move away while in lobby so I dunno.

After raid battle start you can walk / drive / move away while battling and capture boss

Pros: for them to grind more exp. myself use this method when rushing to work but now raid extend at night so might not use if not in rush

Cons: if tio network error or app crash, suck thumb Liao. Since u move away can’t resume unless u move back to raid site. If ur full party fainted u can’t rejoin battle too so only use this when u sure can win the raid

I thought if u out of range, u can't raid?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope the moment u throw pass in lobby you are in some kind of secondary radius - heard from bt in the video he says is 80m radius but I never move away while in lobby so I dunno.

After raid battle start you can walk / drive / move away while battling and capture boss

Pros: for them to grind more exp. myself use this method when rushing to work but now raid extend at night so might not use if not in rush

Cons: if tio network error or app crash, suck thumb Liao. Since u move away can’t resume unless u move back to raid site. If ur full party fainted u can’t rejoin battle too so only use this when u sure can win the raid
Yes, I have verified this too.

limbs03

Reaction score
Just feedback to Niantic to see if they can bring back Training :D

nice....though i still got phobia of the dreaded blissey towers :s22:

I do hope that they can make each injured pokemon heal 1hp/day...so i dont have to waste a potion just to heal tat few remaining hp....and having a full page of injured pokemon hurts my OCD eyes :s13:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I do hope that they can make each injured pokemon heal 1hp/day...so i dont have to waste a potion just to heal tat few remaining hp....and having a full page of injured pokemon hurts my OCD eyes :s13:
LOL

I also OCD, thats why the normal 20hp potion is quite precious too :p

Another OCD is the medal lor. Now all pokemon medal done. Only the achievement: Rattata, Legendary Raid, Normal Raid, Field Research. Super hard is Unown. Impossible now is Training.

Training to restore 1% cp motivation per hour is ok lah, max 3% per hour despite how many trainers training the pokemon in gym.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wrote this to Niantic
An alternative to reinstatement of the banned accounts is to strip their XP & SD & coins to 1 & confiscate their mon & items at Niantic discretions. My suggestion would be to confiscate everything like a new account.
So the only consolation this cheaters have, is they get to retain their unoriginal account names.

Bun knife kid spotted

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

1hp/day?

what?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Do not make my toes laugh. They are ZERO legit players here. All act legit here, behind the screen spoof like no tomorrow and cry like a baby when kanna red warning.

So easy to fake online.

My toes are laughing.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Do not make my toes laugh. They are ZERO legit players here. All act legit here, behind the screen spoof like no tomorrow and cry like a baby when kanna red warning.

So easy to fake online.

My toes are laughing.
but i really legit player :(

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Someone from Thailand caught 50 Latios in a row!:eek::s22:

of cos. not surprising. sure have.
means he v lucky n probably good at throwing of cos .. most importantly hvnt tio bad rng.
to maintain streak till 50. also very nt easy.

right now im 25/23. 1 just flee this morning. haha!

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

So easy to fake online.

My toes are laughing.

admit or nt. ya. is the problem.
zero legit. yes. nobody is pure legit here. even mrhelllo also use raid map liao. (now map is down. of cos) the so call most pure n legit player here.

but. thats life. game ornot. if got shortcut. pple sure will take.
only matter of how much n dare to admit ornt. n got tio caught ornt.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.