[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten flygon, metagross and salamence because I don't hatch that many 10km eggs. Keeping all my 10km till there's double sd event. Also don't have wynaut. Regionals only have the spring onion bird so far.

Actually I only caught 1 bagon in the wild so far!!! Didn't bother to chase when maps were still up unlike during gen 1 and 2. Back then when I see mareep spawned will also travel to catch!!! And to have so many mareep to catch during community day makes me feel how crazy I was.:crazy:

No more OCD already for Pokedex. If have good, don't have also not going to be bothered. Play until sian liao:(

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure why you suspect everybody spoof behind the screen but if legit as in don't use maps and iv checker then sure, probably no one is truly legit here.

But in terms of spoofing i'm sure there is a decent number of non-spoofer even here. This is simply a matter of principle, some play to "win", some play to have fun, some play to blend in. Don't see the need to fake.

Exactly
Just a game
Suddenly some players feels so sour over those who takes the easy way out

Not as if spoofers snatch their pkm, only annoying thing about spoofers is the gyming

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did latios raid. Caught 95.6% 2071 CP latios, my highest latios! Caught with 5th ball critical catch.

9/11 for latios raid.

TakeThat!

Reaction score
Hi, is it against Niantic TOS to have more than one account on the same device? My kid and I share the same device. Thanks:)

wisheslim

Reaction score
Yeah. I tried parallel space and a few others from play store, all not working. Am using huawei, so dont think can use xiaomi clone app.

Thanks.

I tried parallel space from play store but couldn't get it to work. That was before I realize xiaomi have native clone app feature. Now I am using xiaomi mi max clone app and works pretty well except that some part of screen gets truncated when in protrait mode. Works better when in landscape mode.

Big screen helps too otherwise have to squint really hard. The good thing is don't have to log on off when raiding but the bad thing is not all taps when fighting will be registered because I think the focus window toggles back and forth between 2 halves of the screen. Not that much of an issue when you have more than enough players to down the raid boss.

You also don't have to fling as hard when throwing for monster that are far away because of the smaller screen size.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahah.....army style aim high reach low sia
anyway the shiny charmander and chameleon look like they covered in baby poo :s22: not my style sia
LOL baby poo :p

I always try to collect 3 if there are three evolution: charmender, charmeleon and charizard woohoo!

If got high IV even better, pump fuelten! :D

But I doubt, I like Tyranitar better and can go to Mega Tyranitar in distant future :D

What I still dont have and gian png a lot is shiny Gyarados T_T

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi, is it against Niantic TOS to have more than one account on the same device? My kid and I share the same device. Thanks:)

Not really. In fact your use case is very common for many parents who have young kids, so it is impossible for Niantic to expect every young kid to have their own phone for playing.

TakeThat!

Reaction score
Not really. In fact your use case is very common for many parents who have young kids, so it is impossible for Niantic to expect every young kid to have their own phone for playing.

My thought's exactly. Wanna be sure my accounts will not get banned, especially my kid's account:o

limbs03

Reaction score
LOL baby poo :p

I always try to collect 3 if there are three evolution: charmender, charmeleon and charizard woohoo!

If got high IV even better, pump fuelten! :D

But I doubt, I like Tyranitar better and can go to Mega Tyranitar in distant future :D

What I still dont have and gian png a lot is shiny Gyarados T_T

If you have a baby at home like me, I'm sure you would understand that :s13:
omg u go google shiny tyranitar.....i cannot believe they made it tat color..

fulltank or fuelten...dun anyhow pump hor.....haha

yah shiny gyra is super cool looking....very oriental :)
i oso dont have despite my 2.3k seen :s27:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you have a baby at home like me, I'm sure you would understand that :s13:
omg u go google shiny tyranitar.....i cannot believe they made it tat color..

fulltank or fuelten...dun anyhow pump hor.....haha

yah shiny gyra is super cool looking....very oriental :)
i oso dont have despite my 2.3k seen :s27:
Later pass your acct to your baby when he grow up? :D

think your magikarp seen same is me .. jin jialat liao this RNG

Lucky managed to get Shiny Lugia on time, that one once gone forever gone ...
So far my outstanding Shiny still available but dunno when can be caught LOL

limbs03

Reaction score
Later pass your acct to your baby when he grow up? :D

think your magikarp seen same is me .. jin jialat liao this RNG

Lucky managed to get Shiny Lugia on time, that one once gone forever gone ...
So far my outstanding Shiny still available but dunno when can be caught LOL

I think pogo might be played in VR when he grows up :s13:
but I look forward to playing pogo with him!

Good for you on your shiny lugia ah, I feel that is extra special bcos its the only shiny legendary (so far :s13:)
Personally my attitude towards shiny is now "if it comes, it comes"
less expectation=less disappointment=>more surprise when it comes! :)

I only caught 1 shiny during the dratini CD, despite farming for the entire duration..in the end I kept it as my only shiny dragonair, love it

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think pogo might be played in VR when he grows up :s13:
but I look forward to playing pogo with him!

Good for you on your shiny lugia ah, I feel that is extra special bcos its the only shiny legendary (so far :s13:)
Personally my attitude towards shiny is now "if it comes, it comes"
less expectation=less disappointment=>more surprise when it comes! :)

I only caught 1 shiny during the dratini CD, despite farming for the entire duration..in the end I kept it as my only shiny dragonair, love it
My motto is gotta catch'em all (including Shiny) LOL

And along the way build powerful army of attacker and defender with high (100) iv :D

limbs03

Reaction score
My motto is gotta catch'em all (including Shiny) LOL

And along the way build powerful army of attacker and defender with high (100) iv :D

hahah, boss you very hard to please....must be 100iv huh :s13:

good shiny luck to everyone for tml!

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only qns tt i am curious
So does the kid show off/hao lian to his/her fellow peers when i believe the acc is mainly maintained by the parents

They din really earned the bragging rights
Right ?

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahah, boss you very hard to please....must be 100iv huh :s13:

good shiny luck to everyone for tml!
Haha along the way mah .. it is an aspiration but so far settle with high iv above 90 very well (pump fuelten most of them).

Attacker 100iv: Dragonites, Machomp, Gyarados :D
Defender 100iv: None :(

I almost got 100iv Larvitar last time sigh
But many 97-98: Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Lugia, Kyogre

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only qns tt i am curious
So does the kid show off/hao lian to his/her fellow peers when i believe the acc is mainly maintained by the parents

They din really earned the bragging rights
Right ?
Doesnt matter lor

If the kid happy, let him be :)

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesnt matter lor

If the kid happy, let him be :)

Happy is 1 thing

I only worried the kid become spoilt brat bullying young pkm trainers ( peers)

Like some gym are dominated by same pax diff team colour
Basically u see them changed shift only
Esp hdb area gyms

I see liao also jin 2lan ( other pkm trainers basically no way to earn coins ( gym hours )

This kind if i have what it takes
I will wanna shave them off

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happy is 1 thing

I only worried the kid become spoilt brat bullying young pkm trainers ( peers)

Like some gym are dominated by same pax diff team colour
Basically u see them changed shift only
Esp hdb area gyms

I see liao also jin 2lan ( other pkm trainers basically no way to earn coins ( gym hours )

This kind if i have what it takes
I will wanna shave them off
If become bully, cant change since it is other people's kid

We need to teach our kids on how to deal with bully :)

On gym mechanic, no choice lor, if they got time and resource to change shift the gym and doesnt violate NN tnc, what can we do? we shave also waste our time and probably kenna shave again

I stopped collecting coin unless I got free time or while doing something else (I order food at kopitiam and can fight gym, so I fight lor :D)

Let live and be happy, try not to dulan over game (even though sometime I also dulan when someone snipe my gym even though I was the one who initiate the first wave of attack :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.