Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Exactly
Just a game
Suddenly some players feels so sour over those who takes the easy way out

Not as if spoofers snatch their pkm, only annoying thing about spoofers is the gyming

thats the exact whole part. spoofer n gym.
if u spoof but u dont gym. nobody will hate u.

for me. i dont hate spoofer. but i dislike selfish n inconsiderate pple. ie gym hogger or those who take down gym when pple just newly go up.

nobody is wrong. but i just find it. nt nice la. why must like that? oh well..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not really. In fact your use case is very common for many parents who have young kids, so it is impossible for Niantic to expect every young kid to have their own phone for playing.

get a cheap cheap phone. n hotspot lor.
or contract up liao. if old phone hvnt spoilt. dont trade in lor.

always login logout. buay sian meh.

jannworld

Reaction score
But niantic tos does go against multi account ownership

Not really. In fact your use case is very common for many parents who have young kids, so it is impossible for Niantic to expect every young kid to have their own phone for playing.

koolkool

Reaction score
Good luck to all on the community day. If you need an additional motivation to "chiong" for charizard, gamepress has rated highly blast burn.

https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon/6

For me, its the most appealing shiny so far in the department of looking cool, and now the moveset is the moveset for charizard. Can't wait. Again, for me, target is 3 shinies.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

koolkool

Reaction score
Happy is 1 thing

I only worried the kid become spoilt brat bullying young pkm trainers ( peers)

Like some gym are dominated by same pax diff team colour
Basically u see them changed shift only
Esp hdb area gyms

I see liao also jin 2lan ( other pkm trainers basically no way to earn coins ( gym hours )

This kind if i have what it takes
I will wanna shave them off
Yes, I see this change shift thingy quite frequently, especially in HDB gyms. One interesting "change shift" that I have noticed is changing shift with same colour. They use another colour to bring down the gym, abs then place a lousy low cp mon, and then use original colour to take down (easily), and *tada* they are back in the same gym. Haiz. Basically they "change shift" because they need to cash in the 50 coins. I have tried bring the gym down, but even I succeed, within half an hour, I'll get kicked out. I think these trainers are hard core.

fanna84

Reaction score
The other even more hardcore, change shift with no colour change.
Shave till left 1~2 p'mon. Keep feeding candy(in case some other is still attacking) till 10mins up and new one slot in. Balance will be replaced shortly by whoever need coins.

koolkool

Reaction score
Do not make my toes laugh. They are ZERO legit players here. All act legit here, behind the screen spoof like no tomorrow and cry like a baby when kanna red warning.

So easy to fake online.

My toes are laughing.
I believe there are trainers who are legit i.e. don't use even maps, iv checkers, and, heck, don't even read user group chats or forums for tips on where is the 100% iv mon, but they are really very few in numbers. In this technology and age, it's hard not to make use of what is outside the game app to your advantage. I think Mr. Hello is the most legit among us. He has my respect and I think he is the one among us who enjoy the game the most, in my view.

koolkool

Reaction score
too bad there is no "pokemon center" in pogo.
they could add tho. like instead of gym only. they also add those pokemon center.

i nt sure how come u all always no pot. i always fight small or "min" lvl5 raids.
i also donthave pots problem. . somemore now got quest. sometimes give pots also. back then dont even have quest.
The idea of pokémon Centre is really cool. Maybe they can have one near each major place where people aggregate eg. Mrt stations, bus interchanges, shopping malls. If put in pokémon centre, then cannot use to fight gyms. Once completely healed, trainer is notified and can go back to centre to pick the healthy pokémon. They should have Nurse Joyce speaking to us in the pokémon centre rather than Prof Oaks for a change.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
But niantic tos does go against multi account ownership

That's why having multiple accounts on the same phone doesn't necessarily mean they all belong to the same player, even though it often is.

The use case that I raised up just now of parents creating accounts for their children is very real and Niantic knows this too.

That is why they are not cracking down on players who have multiple accounts on the same phone.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
get a cheap cheap phone. n hotspot lor.
or contract up liao. if old phone hvnt spoilt. dont trade in lor.

always login logout. buay sian meh.

Although it's obvious to do it that way, not all households have old phones to pass down.

jannworld

Reaction score
Nothing against mr hello as he has my respect too. But it’s a fact that he also use maps for raids at one point (before maps went down). This shows it is really very hard to find a non casual player who can be considered totally legit ( no spoof no maps no iv checkers no 3rd party aids no multi accounts)

I believe there are trainers who are legit i.e. don't use even maps, iv checkers, and, heck, don't even read user group chats or forums for tips on where is the 100% iv mon, but they are really very few in numbers. In this technology and age, it's hard not to make use of what is outside the game app to your advantage. I think Mr. Hello is the most legit among us. He has my respect and I think he is the one among us who enjoy the game the most, in my view.

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yup. It's no secret that he loves his game :D

On the shiny Pokemons , I not Hao Lian here but I have been very Super lucky.

5 magikarps, 5 poochenya, 3 makuhita, 1 meditite, 1 aron, 1 shuppet, 1 mukrow, 1 duskull, 1 wailmer and 2 lugi as and a range of 4-9 of all the community event pokemons.

Murkrow and shuppet shinnies caught even before news of their shiny version become widespread.. I was like eh... Color different leh and can't decide whether to use ultra ball anot cos not aware that there are shinies for shuppet n mukrows

I dun go all out to find shinies (as in their nests) but I make sure I pick all these pokemons that come in my path to try my luck..maybe you guys should also try this method?

The shinies I dun have are those from raids or eggs like Pichu, wynaut, sableye, snorunt n absol and in the wild swablu (I dun encounter many swablus anyway)

Hope all get more shinies tomorrow :) :s12::s12::s12:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
The other even more hardcore, change shift with no colour change.
Shave till left 1~2 p'mon. Keep feeding candy(in case some other is still attacking) till 10mins up and new one slot in. Balance will be replaced shortly by whoever need coins.

My area saw one lady same nick but different color both acc 39 or 40 !

Sgtrad

Reaction score
thats the exact whole part. spoofer n gym.
if u spoof but u dont gym. nobody will hate u.

for me. i dont hate spoofer. but i dislike selfish n inconsiderate pple. ie gym hogger or those who take down gym when pple just newly go up.

nobody is wrong. but i just find it. nt nice la. why must like that? oh well..

Previously when I spoof I went to the gym legitimate players will not go, like GBTB at 11pm or 12 mid night. Or Sentosa the lulu part etc. I have 2-3 gold gyms at GBTB now I can’t access ...

Interestingly when I started spoofing maybe Jun - jul last year I can always find empty slot at GBTB . Later part GBTB got too many players as NN announced Ex-raids will be at green patches . After that I still can get open slot at Sentosa. Soon everywhere was full of players so always need to fight for slot but I think spoofers vs Spoofers .

Last edited:

jannworld

Reaction score
That’s an impressive list of shiny

Aside from lugia and those community day ones, I got only 1 duskull 3 Karps 1 swablu

Yup. It's no secret that he loves his game :D

On the shiny Pokemons , I not Hao Lian here but I have been very Super lucky.

5 magikarps, 5 poochenya, 3 makuhita, 1 meditite, 1 aron, 1 shuppet, 1 mukrow, 1 duskull, 1 wailmer and 2 lugi as and a range of 4-9 of all the community event pokemons.

Murkrow and shuppet shinnies caught even before news of their shiny version become widespread.. I was like eh... Color different leh and can't decide whether to use ultra ball anot cos not aware that there are shinies for shuppet n mukrows

I dun go all out to find shinies (as in their nests) but I make sure I pick all these pokemons that come in my path to try my luck..maybe you guys should also try this method?

The shinies I dun have are those from raids or eggs like Pichu, wynaut, sableye, snorunt n absol and in the wild swablu (I dun encounter many swablus anyway)

Hope all get more shinies tomorrow :) :s12::s12::s12:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nothing against mr hello as he has my respect too. But it’s a fact that he also use maps for raids at one point (before maps went down). This shows it is really very hard to find a non casual player who can be considered totally legit ( no spoof no maps no iv checkers no 3rd party aids no multi accounts)

imo.. if it dont hurt others.. in any ways..

ok lah... so imo.. if u use iv checker.. raid map.. poke map.. is for ur own pleasure..

even u spoof to raid.. catch.. whatever.. ok lah.. but if u spoof n keep bringing gym down... imo.. that's not ok liao.. not not ok.. but.. it's not so nice.. :)

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ytZAiE5l.jpg

I wonder will tomorrow start adventure week as well?

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, I see this change shift thingy quite frequently, especially in HDB gyms. One interesting "change shift" that I have noticed is changing shift with same colour. They use another colour to bring down the gym, abs then place a lousy low cp mon, and then use original colour to take down (easily), and *tada* they are back in the same gym. Haiz. Basically they "change shift" because they need to cash in the 50 coins. I have tried bring the gym down, but even I succeed, within half an hour, I'll get kicked out. I think these trainers are hard core.

These are gym hoggers
Initial stage all create is in hope help bring down
End up cos got lvl up liao
Also want coins

Then become.multi acc

And i was like hello
Ur main wanna up and get coins
I nth to say
U wanna change shift and if i dun get to up my pkm i wanna shave tt person off
Often gym has evovled all is a group of pax

So from today onwards
Try to shave off blissey
And try to slot
Now to shave me out
1 need to go thru 5 strong pkm

When all are 1/3
I return favour to save THEIR pkm
So they have to redo this whole shiat again
Either they now deal with it
Or know tt gym hogging is wrong

ckaytho

Reaction score

Yes i still hv a fren who still playing at level 39 who doesn't use any checker map or whatsoever.....y?cos he doesn't know how to use.... even till u mention moveset he still blur wat is that.... n keep complaining all his tm were hogging bag spaces...

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got problem switching acct between ptc and google on same device? My friend Keep getting since last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.