[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Would u believe it....I juz caught a 2nd ditto within 5mins?! Really trolling me big time man!

Yup when my girl needs to catch one , had to wait for almost one week, after caught one, everyday will encounter one ditto...

limbs03

Reaction score
Ha ha I read here that after complete the task, we can click to catch the Pokémon but just click leave the catch screen and we can stack up to 99 Pokémon. I just did that. Clicked and checked two Pokémons than left the catch screen ... end up one disappeared ?!

warao u gave me a scare.....i stack like many sia for something like the recent 3x SD event, including 2 x chansey....

just went to clear the backlog...lucky my 2 x chansey still there :s22:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
warao u gave me a scare.....i stack like many sia for something like the recent 3x SD event, including 2 x chansey....

just went to clear the backlog...lucky my 2 x chansey still there :s22:

Oh , I just went to check and caught one found that the other one is still there, just that they are stacked under the same tab. No kept in separate tab. Ok my mistake .. sorry

limbs03

Reaction score
Oh , I just went to check and caught one found that the other one is still there, just that they are stacked under the same tab. No kept in separate tab. Ok my mistake .. sorry

No worries yah, i'm glad this still works, just hope that they don't remove this feature, and the skip catch animation trick :s13:

jannworld

Reaction score
Thanks to some Ang moh genius complaining that the last lugia raid was giving out too many shiny. So I’m not surprised that they greatly nerf the rates.

Those Ang moh also very funny, when they give shiny more easily the complain is that shiny becomes too easy and no value. Now shiny is harder to get they complain hardly see any lol

u are very lucky then. alot pple i know. hoot 10 or near to 10. got no shiny yet

Sgtrad

Reaction score

I caught my Chansey this morning only stack the 2 not so important in case I loss it.

jannworld

Reaction score
But why need to stack? Why not just catch when reward is available? Later u encounter some weird glitch and those stacked went mia then isn’t it more not worthwhile?

Ha ha I read here that after complete the task, we can click to catch the Pokémon but just click leave the catch screen and we can stack up to 99 Pokémon. I just did that. Clicked and checked two Pokémons than left the catch screen ... end up one disappeared ?!

Sgtrad

Reaction score
But why need to stack? Why not just catch when reward is available? Later u encounter some weird glitch and those stacked went mia then isn’t it more not worthwhile?

Ran out of balls except for ultra balls. So stack it wait till I get more balls later. Plus keep one for tomorrow’s stamp .

I am worried about loosing it too so Chansey I just catch right away..

limbs03

Reaction score

I stack it to fully utilize the 3 x SD events, cos there will be times when you wait for spawns to appear, so this stacking provides a really quick "storage" of pokemon to catch

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sometimes very troublesome to catch. I just want to clear field tasks but the catching delays it.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I stack it to fully utilize the 3 x SD events, cos there will be times when you wait for spawns to appear, so this stacking provides a really quick "storage" of pokemon to catch

Good strategy ..,for triple XP too can evolve

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There will only be 4 rectangular task boxes. The top most will be the one to catch all pokemons rewarded from the tasks completion. After catching it, you can return to the task screen and click on the first box again. The second Pokemon should appear and so on.

Have not tested myself if it can really hold 99 but seems like this is what have been reported in the field.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, i already stacked 30 over Pokemon there for potential experience gained or stardust.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did Mewtwo EX-RAID at 9-star park gym (Dancer and the Clock) . Caught tier 1 2226 CP mewtwo, my 4th Mewtwo!

Threw 2x excellent, 2x normal curve. Caught with excellent.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks to some Ang moh genius complaining that the last lugia raid was giving out too many shiny. So I’m not surprised that they greatly nerf the rates.

Those Ang moh also very funny, when they give shiny more easily the complain is that shiny becomes too easy and no value. Now shiny is harder to get they complain hardly see any lol
Best is they can catch it easily while the game make it very hard for others to catch..

Note, it doesn't apply only to angmoh

banbleh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today's Ho-oh, saw the CP of the raid boss go down and stop at 2217.. Wah, fingers crossed for the next screen to show shiny.... NOT Shiny! Argh!

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did Mewtwo EX-RAID at 9-star park gym (Dancer and the Clock) . Caught tier 1 2226 CP mewtwo, my 4th Mewtwo!

Threw 2x excellent, 2x normal curve. Caught with excellent.

2226 is tier 1 meh? Isn't it 2246 and above

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People prefer Ho Oh over Latios ?

Was waiting for a level 5 egg to hatch and when it hatched Latios can hear all the groaning and quite a few just left

All caught enough Latios already ?

Should get enough Ho Oh the last round right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.