[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this will help me to get more karp for my mew although i am still 5 ghosts short
lol

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this will help me to get more karp for my mew although i am still 5 ghosts short
lol

LOL same here

So happy that my baby account cleared the 10 ghost task

Then encounteed the 400 magikarp candies task

Oh Sh*t totally forgotten about that cos main account that was never a problem

jannworld

Reaction score
Nintendo only has up to gen7. Even if niantic release everything within the next 1 year (not possible) - after 1 year u will still ask what’s next lol

NN recycling old pkm for shiny and research quests. so boring.
with the best moves and shiny, it's still dam weak for our gyms:o

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prodigy nation just announced his 'retirement' to stop the grind. :s13:

Think he just hit 100m xp. Check out his video if you are interested to see his 'achievement' and compare against yours where he shows all his badges and achievement.

Are you guys also thinking of retiring? I think I am. :)

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think he just hit 100m xp. Check out his video if you are interested to see his 'achievement' and compare against yours where he shows all his badges and achievement.

Semi-retired already. Some days only turn on PoGo to get the daily rewards. :D

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Semi-retired already. Some days only turn on PoGo to get the daily rewards. :D

Good. I was thinking if you were to just do a raid a day and not worry about daily reward or research task, you don't have to bother to spin to replenish your items or even expand your item bag. Because the gym photo disc will drop items together with the daily pass. It could potentially go beyond 2000 items. :D if they allow you to delete the pass, you wouldn't even need to raid to refill your items.

Then again, why do you need so many items if you are going into retirement. :s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I still need around less than 900K to reach 20M for level 40.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Brandon Tan just passed 500m and going strong

Think SG should have a few over 200m already

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can some1 explain to me whats the purpose of grinding the exp past 40 ?

I dun mean catching and raid like mad ( for the sd, or gym like mad for the gold badge)

But why is there a need to use lucky egg for when 1 reachea 40 ? This i am really curious to know

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

I dun mean catching and raid like mad ( for the sd, or gym like mad for the gold badge)

But why is there a need to use lucky egg for when 1 reachea 40 ? This i am really curious to know

Personal goal.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1 day raise cap from 40-50
they straightaway hit 50 mah

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 day raise cap from 40-50
they straightaway hit 50 mah

I heard of it but no life sia... I dun even lucky egg or evovle to quickly hit 40

Plus only news leak out, nth is materialise, not like mew quest, at least release fast....

The lvl cap till 50, nth to look forward for siA

eyesawz

Reaction score

to me, a level is just a level. when reached 40, then you reached the epitome tip of your game character. there is no special incentive or whatsoever.
i think this is something niantic can consider giving these max level player some sort of incentive or something like special attire to hao lian.

for me, it is not important. my motivation to play is to
1. get high CV + 100IV for each pkms. collect 1 male + 1 female if possible.
2. complete the pokedex.
3. collect sd for powering up pkms.
4. fight gyms collect coins.

last time also want to obtain best movesets but now got the tm so no need to take into consideration now.

i don't care about shiny.

jannworld

Reaction score
That one is not normal person kind of playing. You have to take into account how many hours and how much $ spend. If I play like him for one month can eat grass Liao lol. I’m normal person got family to feed, need to work.

My Wife was joking she says since I like Pokémon so much if one day tio few million toto can retire and be like Brandon Tan lol
Brandon Tan just passed 500m and going strong

Think SG should have a few over 200m already

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
to me, a level is just a level. when reached 40, then you reached the epitome tip of your game character. there is no special incentive or whatsoever.
i think this is something niantic can consider giving these max level player some sort of incentive or something like special attire to hao lian.

for me, it is not important. my motivation to play is to
1. get high CV + 100IV for each pkms. collect 1 male + 1 female if possible.
2. complete the pokedex.
3. collect sd for powering up pkms.
4. fight gyms collect coins.

last time also want to obtain best movesets but now got the tm so no need to take into consideration now.

i don't care about shiny.

But if u notice hor... inside pokedex also got icons for shiny. So to truly complete the pokedex, also need to catch those shinies. :o

I'm also the same as u, want to catch or evolve 1 male and 1 female to complete the pokedex.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
That one is not normal person kind of playing. You have to take into account how many hours and how much $ spend. If I play like him for one month can eat grass Liao lol. I’m normal person got family to feed, need to work.

My Wife was joking she says since I like Pokémon so much if one day tio few million toto can retire and be like Brandon Tan lol

He drives around. No need worry about battery, just high consumption of data

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard of it but no life sia... I dun even lucky egg or evovle to quickly hit 40

Plus only news leak out, nth is materialise, not like mew quest, at least release fast....

The lvl cap till 50, nth to look forward for siA

They keep giving you lucky eggs in those special boxes.

Taking up space

Either throwing it away which is like wasteful

Or use it lor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.