[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannworld

Reaction score
Almost everyone I knew playing on CD felt it’s nerf. Compare to the previous CD most of us had easily 5-10 shiny. This time so many of us had like 2-4 and some even zero shiny charmanders.

CD Shiny don't think it's nerfed. If nerfed, it's something not so noticeable, like Lugia vs Ho Oh.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

koolkool

Reaction score
Niantic did listen to the Trainers. You can only blame those idiots who complain to niantic that the lugia shiny rate is too high and bring down the value of shiny. Thanks to these stupid idiots we are having a hard time getting shiny now
I see. Shame on these trainers. I hope they get a taste of their own medicine and not get a shiny Ho oh this time round, to teach them a lesson. Trainers should be helping one another. I don't mind if they nerf encounter rate for 2nd or subsequent encounters, but let each trainer have an easier chance to fulfill their dream of capturing their first. Tsk. NN probably happy to oblige, since it will force trainers to raid more, and their PP sale will hit the roof. Naughty NN.

koolkool

Reaction score
Almost everyone I knew playing on CD felt it’s nerf. Compare to the previous CD most of us had easily 5-10 shiny. This time so many of us had like 2-4 and some even zero shiny charmanders.
I see. Maybe I don't feel it because my norm has always been 3 to 5 for all CD so far. Well, it means we are expecting less shinies in future CD.

jannworld

Reaction score
I just got lucky. Evolve kabuto for research quest and to my surprise tio shiny purple aeroda something(the flying dinosaur) lol

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Will you get 10 times xp for the 7th day streak bonus if you were to spin an unvisited pokestop?
Yes. I got around 14200 on that spin with a lucky egg (but didn't get the exact number as I had to quickly go spin other unvisited pokestops).

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really dulan with how they do the drop rate of shiny.

Play many hours and catch hundreds and thousand also cant get one.

Blackborder

Reaction score
Well maybe because I don't have that many shiny to begin with, only karp, mareep and charmander, so I not into shiny hunting or you know maybe because I haven't been hunting much so I don't have them haha. For me catch is happy ofc but don't have also nvm.

I've walked away from a few ho-oh, rather have a 96%+ IV latios (my best is only 91% now) than a shiny ho-oh (my best ho-oh also not that good tho) to be honest.

Not first time liao, niantic suddenly bring out another legendary when they can schedule one after another, or even better turn on the shiny code during that legendary's first run

Now adventure week I see so many lileep, anorith and kabuto raid boss and I wonder if they eat into the lvl 5 raids available, that also feel like face palm

Last edited:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My point is the drop rate is not so high is fine but the more you catch the percentage should be higher exponentially but of course still not guaranteed.

Let say since event started is 0.01% catch for all. If you catch more let say 100, the percentage become 0.1% and so on until max 5% chance.

If all along stay at 0.01% jin dulan liao. Really jackpot and no reward for those who spend time and resource on it.

Blackborder

Reaction score
My point is the drop rate is not so high is fine but the more you catch the percentage should be higher exponentially but of course still not guaranteed.

Let say since event started is 0.01% catch for all. If you catch more let say 100, the percentage become 0.1% and so on until max 5% chance.

If all along stay at 0.01% jin dulan liao. Really jackpot and no reward for those who spend time and resource on it.

As pple say it is all RNG so there is no culmulative improvement of rates. However if niantic wish, I'm sure they can implement smthing to reward people that try hard for shiny. Perhaps like a shiny charm same as in the classic games to help improve encounter rates, make it available under special conditions or to level 40s as an incentive and benefit which so many people have been calling for this kind of reward to be given out.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As pple say it is all RNG so there is no culmulative improvement of rates. However if niantic wish, I'm sure they can implement smthing to reward people that try hard for shiny. Perhaps like a shiny charm same as in the classic games to help improve encounter rates, make it available under special conditions or to level 40s as an incentive and benefit which so many people have been calling for this kind of reward to be given out.

Ya lor. And once you catch the rate reset again. What so difficult about it to reward user who put lotsa effort into the game to have better outcome.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Hahaha.. Different goal. I have not seen anyone walk away when doing Ho Oh raid this week. Perhaps, I'll go back to focus on latios. So far best iv is 96%. See if can get at least a 98% before their raids end. But tempting to get another shiny Ho Oh to add to the collection. I'll probably just let NN decide, which ever popped out, I'll raid from now on. No more walking off. Today all my 2 raids all popped turned out to be Ho Oh. I'll stop for today as family lunch and outing take precedence.

I already have 100% Ho-oh from last round

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What time does Japanese Garden and Chinese Garden close at night ?

Are they still accessible from Taman Jurong side with all the construction ?

Or only through Chinese Garden MRT only ?

Think that's the place close enough for me with a big quantity of unspinned pokestop

Go there walk one round with Lucky egg should worth the cost of transport for me

Chinese Garden 11pm, Japanese garden 7pm. I think still accessible from Taman Jurong side, Chinese garden confirmed yes.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today caught 827 CP shiny omanyte! Will evolve it when I get evolve omanyte quest.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went Orchard, it's raining earlier on, so stayed indoor.. now waiting for raid to appear at the red bus.. pls spawn one

It's here!! 4* spawning at 6.05pm..

Last edited:

AnimeLoversz

Reaction score
Hey I would like to ask if anyone experience this before.

I have a samsung note 8 but it can play only at home, once it move to to a certain location or anywhere else and the game would crash to the front screen "Pokemon Go have stopped" when opening the game.

Thanks~! I would like some help.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FMXZq06l.png

So here's my current progress. Later I start my spinning new Pokestops at NYC with one lucky egg first....

See 30mins how much can I garner XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.