[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FMXZq06l.png

So here's my current progress. Later I start my spinning new Pokestops at NYC with one lucky egg first....

See 30mins how much can I garner XP.
After 30mins of spinning new pokestops. Some hiccups along the way.. Some Pokestops too far apart, and run too fast speed locked...

Gained 581,770XP divided by 4,200= spinned about approx 138 new pokestops.

KIRkXvil.png

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Lol. Don’t be fooled by what you see.

Yup that day I helped a lady catch and she had 2 phones . She told me one of them usher boyfriend’s account and he chose a lady figure . Can be deceiving. I thought someone so techkie like Toonsy must be a guy ... very surprising!!!

Last edited:

jayjaylim

Reaction score
After 30mins of spinning new pokestops. Some hiccups along the way.. Some Pokestops too far apart, and run too fast speed locked...

KIRkXvil.png

Wah..... u got plenty of bag space hor.

Wat is your secret in able to fly without any problem?

Care to share?

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Today went to Fullerton bay, quite near to GBTB and I used to roam around there; surprisingly several stops gave me 2200, plus slotted my Pokémon into a gym and it is still defending there :)

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Went Orchard, it's raining earlier on, so stayed indoor.. now waiting for raid to appear at the red bus.. pls spawn one

It's here!! 4* spawning at 6.05pm..

Remind of one weekend outing with my family. My wife went to Victoria Secret so I walked to Red Bus and slotted my Pokémons. Quite out of the way so the gym took a long while to fill up.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Now that candies are 4x faster , I m walking with legendary already, unless I have a task to get 3 candies waking with buddy

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my shiny Ho Oh for my main account on 3rd attempt

Wasn't really trying that hard for it

My aim of going to level 5 raids now actually is more for Latios than Ho Oh cos still haven't gotten a good Latios yet

But every time the blue bird comes out can here groans and see people walk away

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno what gay luck is tt
Baby acc got 2 shiny

Only main simi also dun have

My main jitao no luck

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno what gay luck is tt
Baby acc got 2 shiny

Only main simi also dun have

My main jitao no luck

Baby account took away the luck of the main

For me baby account got perfect Latios and Ho Oh

While main account doesn't even have a Latios over 2040

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

KIRkXvil.png

I got similar results too, slightly less, with the first spin being 7 day streak so probably spun less stops than yours.

Bag got more than 450 items, out of which 280 are red balls. :eek:

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got similar results too, slightly less, with the first spin being 7 day streak so probably spun less stops than yours.

Bag got more than 450 items, out of which 280 are red balls. :eek:

Currently have 1550. Around 1/2 of it goes to revive/potion type. But 0 balls but also not playing currently. Use to accumulate max revive since gym at my house. Now it’s gone and seating on 420 max revive. Lol Got over 200 max potions. Hahaha

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup that day I helped a lady catch and she had 2 phones . She told me one of them usher boyfriend’s account and he chose a lady figure . Can be deceiving. I thought someone so techkie like Toonsy must be a guy ... very surprising!!!

Me very conservative. I still choose males

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Currently have 1550. Around 1/2 of it goes to revive/potion type. But 0 balls but also not playing currently. Use to accumulate max revive since gym at my house. Now it’s gone and seating on 420 max revive. Lol Got over 200 max potions. Hahaha

My bag only 600 and I find is enough. My revive and potions add up may be around 160. Every raid I will get more so really don’t need to store so many. In fact now I am afraid the raid give me more options. Problem is yesterday and today I slotted into 3 gyms so I didn’t use up any , except to revive the defender coming back from gym.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Me very conservative. I still choose males

Me too mine is male and my girl’s a female... if I fight for my girl people may think I purposely choose the opposite but usually I fight with 2 accounts and 2 phones. Once I woke up super early in the morning so I drove to a gym near my house and finished the fight and slotted in 15min with both account. One account is so difficult...

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My potion level is usually zero since normally use them to heal. Hence I seldom touch those max potions & max revives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.