[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
A French father may faces up to 2 years jail as he was too engrossed in playing Pokémon and left his son unattended at home. His son almost fell off from the balcony if not for a brave immigrant that scaled the fascade of the apartment block !

Last edited:

koolkool

Reaction score
Incredible. I did total of 36 aero quests up to now and still no shiny. Feel like the most unluckiest person alive right now. My friend got his on the 2nd quest.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a shiny omanyte and Ho Oh for my baby account today

Did total 5 Ho Oh raids for baby account

Got one perfect Ho Oh and one shiny

My baby account seems to have better luck with 100% and shiny than my main account

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Incredible. I did total of 36 aero quests up to now and still no shiny. Feel like the most unluckiest person alive right now. My friend got his on the 2nd quest.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

ive done almost 40+...

my pokedex says 56 seen 56 caught.
no shiny also.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
At airport waiting for flight to Taiwan. Going to spin as much stops as I can when I reach three !!!

T3 is no good, no gym inside the departure area. Can’t battle to use up my options

i just come back from there..
was there for 4 days trip..

34048619_1845309885534288_833327323049623552_n.jpg

gotten alot exp from those new pokestop... with lucky egg.

since pokestop so many.. i also got many aero quest ..but none end up shiny.. n zero shiny kabuto/omythe/aron too.. despite clicking onto really many...

my 1 n only shiny kabuto is from changi airport.. before i took my flight. lol... RNG.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just come back from there..
was there for 4 days trip..

34048619_1845309885534288_833327323049623552_n.jpg

gotten alot exp from those new pokestop... with lucky egg.

since pokestop so many.. i also got many aero quest ..but none end up shiny.. n zero shiny kabuto/omythe/aron too.. despite clicking onto really many...

my 1 n only shiny kabuto is from changi airport.. before i took my flight. lol... RNG.

Wow gongxi2. Shiny taiwan. A lot of people play there?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Taipei raiding .. jin song.. almost every lvl5 egg i go to... by egg hatch.. will have enough for 2 lobby.. min.

even latios.. they also hoot.. but of cos they prefer ho oh.. becos got shiny.

sometimes even left 30mins.. still have pple.

pple there.. also will defend their gym gao gao.. with gold razz.. like sg..
:s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wow gongxi2. Shiny taiwan. A lot of people play there?

this time i only stay in taipei..

yes.. taipei.. alot pple play..
(weekday.. even afternoon or morning also got pple for raiding.. but usually is older people) if weekend.. u see more family.. they will bring their grandson/children etc..

pple there.. like japan.. they all just choing public group.
good thing is.. if you are early.. u go in. .see gym not ur color n alot trainer inside not ur color.. u can exit n join other lobby..

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Level 40 hit!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time not during inner peace. :D :D
Your inner peace flight to NYC or Korea.

My Main reach level 38.. I chillax le. Cause main priority is can max pokemon. :s13:

I still will take advantage of this spinning new Pokestop event. :s34:

zensushi

Reaction score
https://www.tnp.sg/news/world/malian-spider-man-be-granted-french-citizenship

Malian ‘Spider-Man’ to be granted French citizenship

Mother who lives in Reunion Island caught the dramatic rescue in Paris on the Internet

May 30, 2018 06:00 am

PARIS The family of the young boy saved by "Spider-Man" Mamoudou Gassama in a daring rescue, which won him global acclaim and a promise of French citizenship, has thanked the Malian for his quick thinking.

Mr Gassama, 22, scaled four storeys of an apartment block here on Saturday to rescue the four-year-old who was dangling from a balcony.

Yesterday, French authorities began the first steps towards making him a citizen in recognition of his bravery.

The boy's father, who had been living alone with him in Paris, had left him to go out to the shops and then stayed out to play Pokemon Go, according to French investigators.

The boy's mother learnt of the the rescue on Reunion - the French Indian Ocean island where she and the father were born and where she still lives.

Reacting to Mr Gassama's intervention on the radio late on Monday, the woman, who was not identified, said: "We can only thank him and thank heaven he was so reactive."

She said French police phoned her to tell her the news.

"Then I saw video on the Internet. But I should not have watched it because it is my son in the video."

Just half an hour earlier, she had spoken to both father and son in a video call, she said.

"Things could have turned out much worse so I am relieved," she said.

The boy's paternal grandmother, who also lives in Reunion, told RMC radio yesterday she was "moved" by the images of the rescue and sent "huge thanks" to Mr Gassama.

"He is really a hero," she said. "He did not stand by and watch, he saved my little sweet pea."

Mr Gassama, who had been living in France illegally since September last year, arriving via the Mediterranean migrant route, told French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday that he "did not think twice" before springing into action.

Yesterday, he was offered a job with the fire service.

The father, who was arrested on charges of neglecting his parental duties, was released and reunited with his son on Monday under supervision.

The mother said her husband, who is in his 30s, was "shaken" by the incident.- AFP

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad truth. Will this happen in Singapore ? What rules will impose on the game now? Player with toddle cannot register?
https://www.tnp.sg/news/world/malian-spider-man-be-granted-french-citizenship

Malian ‘Spider-Man’ to be granted French citizenship

Mother who lives in Reunion Island caught the dramatic rescue in Paris on the Internet

May 30, 2018 06:00 am

PARIS The family of the young boy saved by "Spider-Man" Mamoudou Gassama in a daring rescue, which won him global acclaim and a promise of French citizenship, has thanked the Malian for his quick thinking.

Mr Gassama, 22, scaled four storeys of an apartment block here on Saturday to rescue the four-year-old who was dangling from a balcony.

Yesterday, French authorities began the first steps towards making him a citizen in recognition of his bravery.

The boy's father, who had been living alone with him in Paris, had left him to go out to the shops and then stayed out to play Pokemon Go, according to French investigators.

The boy's mother learnt of the the rescue on Reunion - the French Indian Ocean island where she and the father were born and where she still lives.

Reacting to Mr Gassama's intervention on the radio late on Monday, the woman, who was not identified, said: "We can only thank him and thank heaven he was so reactive."

She said French police phoned her to tell her the news.

"Then I saw video on the Internet. But I should not have watched it because it is my son in the video."

Just half an hour earlier, she had spoken to both father and son in a video call, she said.

"Things could have turned out much worse so I am relieved," she said.

The boy's paternal grandmother, who also lives in Reunion, told RMC radio yesterday she was "moved" by the images of the rescue and sent "huge thanks" to Mr Gassama.

"He is really a hero," she said. "He did not stand by and watch, he saved my little sweet pea."

Mr Gassama, who had been living in France illegally since September last year, arriving via the Mediterranean migrant route, told French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday that he "did not think twice" before springing into action.

Yesterday, he was offered a job with the fire service.

The father, who was arrested on charges of neglecting his parental duties, was released and reunited with his son on Monday under supervision.

The mother said her husband, who is in his 30s, was "shaken" by the incident.- AFP

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Sad truth. Will this happen in Singapore ? What rules will impose on the game now? Player with toddle cannot register?

That’s why my wife is not happy when I want to run out to play the game.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Your inner peace flight to NYC or Korea.

My Main reach level 38.. I chillax le. Cause main priority is can max pokemon. :s13:

I still will take advantage of this spinning new Pokestop event. :s34:

To Nippon. Me love nippon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.