Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
One excellent throw quest for apsol

Now who still want to go raid apsol ?

KNN niantic water mon quest at least give a Vap lah

Only gives the useless thingy

I raided an Apsol some time ago. Got a male one. Now is a good opportunity to try and get a female one to complete the Apsol section of the pokedex without having to waste raid pass.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
This one not his main also. He just wanna prove one can level from 1-40 within this event.

But like that he practically got zero stardust and no good Pokémon. On paper is lvl 40 trainer but got nothing to show or use

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nobody say anything..

But Alola Exeggutor went hiding mode already?? Didn't find even one on a hour Long bus ride and none in sighting (compared to previously)

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
no more long neck tree...

so sad.. i gonna miss the 300 SD without star pcs.

my best 1 is 15 att 93% lvl 23.. I think i will power it up to lvl 38 :o

was actually just holding off.. n see if i can find a higher lvl 1.. but .. now no more liaos.....

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nobody say anything..

But Alola Exeggutor went hiding mode already?? Didn't find even one on a hour Long bus ride and none in sighting (compared to previously)

no more liao..

becos Angmoh make noise.. say now is adventure week... but becos of this sudden long neck release...

the spawn for their snail n kabuto drop.. n they cant hunt the shiny properly..

so.. no more long neck tree..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Quite a few ... only saw one Latios but it was raining so lazy to go out and join

few days ago ...

everybody waiting for the egg to hatch..

then suddenly a uncle shouted "******** "

everyone looked at him.. then look at screen.. afew walked away :s13:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. This morning plus one ongoing

Quite a few ... only saw one Latios but it was raining so lazy to go out and join

After lunch Clementi Area already got 2

One at Swimming Pool and one at the Buddhish Temple

Got 2 blue bird also

quite afew.. saw 4 today.. hoot 3..

caught all.. 2x caught with pinape on 2 n 3rd ball. but none shiny.

Thanks because I didn't saw one from morning to afternoon near my area.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
few days ago ...

everybody waiting for the egg to hatch..

then suddenly a uncle shouted "******** "

everyone looked at him.. then look at screen.. afew walked away :s13:

I m more keen with the blue bird because I still haven’t got one >90%. Ho-oh I have 100% . To me shiny no shiny no different. Today caught 2058 thought will be >90% but still 88.9% same as my 2051 and 2048 all 88.9%,no break through

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I have a shiny Kabutop but no chance to show off yet. Today slotted in 2nd place in a gym but the first guy didn’t put Blissey so no choice slotted my Max out Blissey. Was hoping someone slots powerful in front so that I can slot shinny useless tier 4 behind him just to show off

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I m more keen with the blue bird because I still haven’t got one >90%. Ho-oh I have 100% . To me shiny no shiny no different. Today caught 2058 thought will be >90% but still 88.9% same as my 2051 and 2048 all 88.9%,no break through

raid more or take it easy lor.. so be it lor..

like my mewtwo.. i already have 10 now.. first one is 88%.. n thereafter all worst than the first 1.

:s13:

so i refuse to power it up.. n ive already transfer until i have 400 mewtwo candies...:s13:

jannworld

Reaction score
Hey same as me 10/10 but best ivs are 88% lol

But I did power up 2 of them - sb and fb to lvl 30. If can get a 91 and above I will consider close shop and max out

raid more or take it easy lor.. so be it lor..

like my mewtwo.. i already have 10 now.. first one is 88%.. n thereafter all worst than the first 1.

:s13:

so i refuse to power it up.. n ive already transfer until i have 400 mewtwo candies...:s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a shiny Kabutop but no chance to show off yet. Today slotted in 2nd place in a gym but the first guy didn’t put Blissey so no choice slotted my Max out Blissey. Was hoping someone slots powerful in front so that I can slot shinny useless tier 4 behind him just to show off

Whoever attacking the gym will thank you for making his/her job easier

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
for me. i just slot whatever i like. especially so. if im the one taking down the gym.

sometimes if i know who took down the gym. i will or might put something “better” as some kind of respect for that person. but. i dont defend my gym. if they want. they go ahead n defend for me. i dont care.

diff pple diff motivation.. for me. i nt so hard up on the 50 coins...(60 cents?)
kns. when u go shoppping or buy food. u got count until every cents n dollar ornot.

but. i understand. diff principal or value for diff pple. so. they do what they want. i do what i want.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Took a morning walk to battle in gym. After took out Blissey, kept having error gym battle had been completed? **** !!!

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did ho-oh raid, caught tier 1 shiny 2182 CP ho-oh, my 2nd shiny ho-oh!

19/26 for ho-oh raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.