[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that's it... wrap up for adventure week..

found 2 shiny snail 1 shiny kabuto..

no shiny aero.. despite raiding it 4 times n done over 70 of its quest.. :s13::(

That’s gd. I had no shiny. Hoping the Latios extend as I only had 1 Latios and hope rayquaza can return too

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Assuming it's the usual 1PM PST, then yes, it will be 4AM SGT tomorrow morning, roughly 5 hours later.

4x buddy walk is part of the Rock adventure week that's ending.

Thks. I completed my last portion of bagon and now on wailmer till the exercise ends

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Technically multi accounts is violation of nn tos and considered cheating. To me those ppl who use multi phones to wrack and hog gyms is just as bad as spoofers.

The other day went to raid on a potential ex raid site saw an Uncle very extreme - he’s sitting on the floor using 6 phones and 6 accounts. Later he was chatting and saying he always try to aim 6 ex raid passes for all accounts possible and almost all of them had more than 10 mewtwo Liao. To me he couldve play lesser and give other ppl a chance instead.

To me playing with one phone in one hand is already not that optimum as compared to using both hands on one phone

Anything more than that you can't really achieve the combine effect

But got people locally managed to take on Mew two single handedly holding 4 phones and won

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling NN doesn't track whether one has gotten an ex raid pass b4 or not

That can only explains why they give out ex raid passes on week day during working hours

For the first or 2nd time people may take leave

But subsequently nobody will do it anymore

And they keep extending the weekday weird hours timing

Can only explains they hope first timers will take leave for that.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Wow you are brave. You flew everywhere to spin and yet you dare to ask NN to check ?

Well, you can screenshot and ask them to check on him too haha. He sexposed his account before here. :D

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
EX pass wave again. Same date June 13.

Now i have 3 EX pass. 1 today, 2 on 13 june.

13 june is next wed, one is 1230pm, one is 230pm. NN.... WHAT YOU DOING???????

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They know your inner peace is wavering and enticed you back deep deep into this game :p

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow you are brave. You flew everywhere to spin and yet you dare to ask NN to check ?
Why not. I can rule out flying app as reason. My sub account perfectly fine. Something else might have trigger a red warning. Hmm.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Well, you can screenshot and ask them to check on him too haha. He sexposed his account before here. :D

We are peaceful people here for exchange only ... don’t think anyone will expose anyone. Previously even Jeremy posted his nick no one exposes him .

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are peaceful people here for exchange only ... don’t think anyone will expose anyone. Previously even Jeremy posted his nick no one exposes him .
Yeah here all peaceful family - all trying to catchem all (and more like perfect iv, all shinies, coins for gyms LOL)

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh btw, if ever new poll come out as to what should be the next pokemon community day: can everyone vote/put Unown please! :D

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I saw someone got two passes on the same day and same time

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

jannworld

Reaction score
Today still got latios?? I tot is last night final.

Last night did my final latios and it gave me 2082 - my 2nd 100% latios!
Now my latios stats are seen 36 caught 8 only but ironically among the 8 are 2082 x 2 and 1 15/15/13

In fact I almost MAx out my first 100% didn’t expect to get a 2nd. Not sure if I will max a 2nd latios but 100% is tempting. Maybe go for psychic moveset

today last day right. laios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.