[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
think 40k stardust is probably for legendary only

if any normal pokemon also need so much stardust, alot of people sure kan niantic all over social media and customer support email :s13:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

no. already say. shiny/legendary/open pokedex. these are consider special trade. its official.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i just back from japan last week. their after work lvl5 raid group is scary 1.
u will tot there is a ex raid going on.

literally 100 pple standing there pa pogo boss.
Osaka is like that. Kobe also like. that.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Why people keep saying not many people play ?

Why most of us still can't get 50 coins per day if not many people play ?

1) you are in singapore. Pogo is serious business here.

2) you are not in a team cos u pa alone.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
i just back from japan last week. their after work lvl5 raid group is scary 1.
u will tot there is a ex raid going on.

literally 100 pple standing there pa pogo boss.
Osaka is like that. Kobe also like. that.

Got raid in vivo after 6 also scary one. You see there only 20-40 people. But lobby can stay full for the next 20 mins one. :vijayadmin: :vijayadmin: :vijayadmin:

ghaleonn

Master Member
Reaction score
Spoofing already created such a wide gap. I’ve seen super high cp milotic, tyranitar and slaking appearing on the 2nd day whereas others will take many months to get one or even none. No amount of temp ban is useful cos once a high iv Pokemon is caught, the advantage is already there over other people once the ban is lifted.

Multiple accounts are mostly harmless until trading comes. With spoofing, they will become invincible. The gap widens. A high sd penalty kills the fun. A low sd requirement is likely to be abused.

Sounds like the poor and the rich. The rich gets richer.

Till now I still dun even have slaking, milotic n Salamance. Gen 3 pokedex still far from complete sad sia

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
One of the main purpose of trading is because you want to fulfill your pokedex. But trading can only happen when both of you are within 100m.

So now, if i need a tarous to add to my pokedex, i need to have a friend who have a tarous. But if my friend is in US, there is no way he/she can trade with me also.

Which also make this pointless.

Might as well rotate the regional. lol
amdk. they always roate “our” regional there. but their regional nv come to us.

lol

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
first uown pokedex trade. 40k sd (best fren) thereafter other uown form will be 100 sd per transfer lol

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So to summarize, trading is pretty much pointless except to complete Pokedex. Niantic pawns everyone yet again:s13:

If you thinking of rerolling to get perfect IV, I guess you have to pray really hard to rng god.:s8:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
first uown pokedex trade. 40k sd (best fren) thereafter other uown form will be 100 sd per transfer lol

40k means both side 40k each ?

Like that not many will be willing to part with their mon, need to spend 40k SD somemore

Unless they get back something good in return

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

Like that not many will be willing to part with their mon, need to spend 40k SD somemore

no idea. but seems like. both party must pay. to enable the trade.

my understanding is like this. so far. since the news was annouced.
wait for more news lor

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
So to summarize, trading is pretty much pointless except to complete Pokedex. Niantic pawns everyone yet again:s13:

If you thinking of rerolling to get perfect IV, I guess you have to pray really hard to rng god.:s8:

ok la. can trade with fren. 2 person keep trading bad iv. until roll tio 90+ or 100% lor.

win win situation. since regular trade no need 40k sd.
from screenshot. only 100 sd. lol. weird tho

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

the 40k sd cost is to counter multi acc spoofer i guess.

since they create many acc. use map last time n fly all over to hoot 100% iv.
thinking trade will be free.

they wont have alot stardust. i guess.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Spoofer doesn't benefit from the trade cos i really do not see why as a spoofer you still need to trade. lol. Unless you are a buay kan spoofer. lol

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
You become best friends need 90 days????

Mean for the next 3 months.... just nice for gen 4 is it. lol.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the hard work in getting the video made. Very clear and love these comparison videos. I'm going to relabel my Tyranitars with smackdown/stone edge as #1 moveset. But do feel a bit pity for my few powered up and trusted bite/stone edge Tyranitars who has accompanied me in winning so many gym battles and raids. I'll still keep them, though. It's the least I can do for standing side by side in countless of battles. Hahaha... feel like I'm Ash in the cartoon series.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

U can TM those Bite/StoneEdge Tyranitars to Bite/Crunch if u haven't had 6 of them.

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Got raid in vivo after 6 also scary one. You see there only 20-40 people. But lobby can stay full for the next 20 mins one. :vijayadmin: :vijayadmin: :vijayadmin:

Haha, back then, Vivo was pretty much full lobbies up til the end :s22::s22::s22:

PS, it was recorded during a working weekday in the afternoon.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not alot of people play, but some people play more than 1 account :vijayadmin:

and alot of those hardcore one will form team to guard and control gyms to make sure their team gets 50 coins daily :vijayadmin:

Oh mine. You are damn right in the description. One player got 4 blue, 4 red and he keeps on hogging the nearby gyms to get his 50 coins daily.

jannworld

Reaction score
So time to trade those tier2 mewtwo lol

Both my and my Wife account still haven’t break the 89% curse for mewtwo despite going many ex raids so I Guess there are use for our tier2 mewtwo lol

think 40k stardust is probably for legendary only

if any normal pokemon also need so much stardust, alot of people sure kan niantic all over social media and customer support email :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.