[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
July is squirtle

Think will relax a bit. Anyone know if nex and toa payoh hub is gd for community day?

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
W7yQ9RWl.jpg

C9jkiR8l.jpg

tiagong this is the community day for the upcoming months, according to a post in some taiwan pokemon go faceboob group :vijayadmin:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

limbs03

Reaction score
I think Kyogre is worth it quite nice especially with the red grows when you tab on it. If you have coins just go for it. I went Thailand but got Zero fro Thailand.

just now went out for lunch but nearby no raid leh.....looks like NN tell me to save first :s22:

hopefully this evening have, den i will chiong liao....wahhahahah

Blackborder

Reaction score
W7yQ9RWl.jpg

C9jkiR8l.jpg

tiagong this is the community day for the upcoming months, according to a post in some taiwan pokemon go faceboob group :vijayadmin:

Ewww.... magical leaf on a non-grass type pkm :s13:

But the list good lah if true, dec and feb ones i haven't evolve any to final form. Was thinking i'll hold out for their community day and see ex. move good or not, six months away tho lol

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score

But the list good lah if true, dec and feb ones i haven't evolve any to final form. Was thinking i'll hold out for their community day and see ex. move good or not, six months away tho lol
just rumours, so dont expect too much :s13:

my concern on that rumoured list is niantic pushing all the rare 10km egg for community day, with some really quite good, which means they need to come out with something new to replace community day eventually when all the good stuff are caught

limbs03

Reaction score

yah i oso dont understand why a grass type move for ralts :s22:
i thought they would give it a fairy quick move, similar to the recent tyra CD
that would up gardevoir to new level! :s13:

limbs03

Reaction score
very soon can start to organize trade sessions for everyone :s13:

yesh, i think that's NN's intention oso, to encourage interaction among players :)

anyone using telegram?
got chat for sengkang area?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
W7yQ9RWl.jpg

C9jkiR8l.jpg

If so Sep can take it easy liao

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
W7yQ9RWl.jpg

C9jkiR8l.jpg

Community day pokemon:
July - Squirtle
August - Ralts
Sept - Chikorita
Oct - Slakoth
Nov - Cyndaquil
Dec - Trapinch
Jan - Totodile
Feb - Bagon
Mar - Treeko
April - Beldum
May - Torchic

jannworld

Reaction score
In truth a lot of the Pokémons Abd their evolved form are pokedex entries kind

Gardevoir is good but lack of fairy fast move and if a grass move is really given that it is another lol moment

I got my salamence and metagross Liao. Currently salamence is for showing off only because it is behind ray and dragonite unless CD gives better move

Metagross stats are good but moveset lousy would be great if they give it improve moveset. But meta wise not too useful. I do find metagross as a decent use for blizzard kyogre but it’s doing neutral damage because metagross is one of the few who doesn’t suffer double combo of water and blizzard from kyogre

Community day pokemon:
July - Squirtle
August - Ralts
Sept - Chikorita
Oct - Slakoth
Nov - Cyndaquil
Dec - Trapinch
Jan - Totodile
Feb - Bagon
Mar - Treeko
April - Beldum
May - Torchic

Blackborder

Reaction score
just rumours, so dont expect too much :s13:

my concern on that rumoured list is niantic pushing all the rare 10km egg for community day, with some really quite good, which means they need to come out with something new to replace community day eventually when all the good stuff are caught

Ah that is quite true, maybe they follow up with gen 4 and its pre-evolution.

Blackborder

Reaction score
In truth a lot of the Pokémons Abd their evolved form are pokedex entries kind

Gardevoir is good but lack of fairy fast move and if a grass move is really given that it is another lol moment

I got my salamence and metagross Liao. Currently salamence is for showing off only because it is behind ray and dragonite unless CD gives better move

Metagross stats are good but moveset lousy would be great if they give it improve moveset. But meta wise not too useful. I do find metagross as a decent use for blizzard kyogre but it’s doing neutral damage because metagross is one of the few who doesn’t suffer double combo of water and blizzard from kyogre

Metagross has a signature move, meteor mash which is steel type. Reason enough that it feature as exclusive move for community day. Hopefully when that day comes it is a powerful 2 bar move.

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
It’s really rng, just lucky or bad luck. Dun think stats matter.

Eg I help my Friend raid 3 times and 3rd attempt got shiny kyogre.

My advice is take the shiny as a bonus, as some bro mentioned the more u try for it, the least likely will appear.

Can try this method

I played with a stagnant acct, 2nd raid, shiny 'whale'

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
My experience tells me, no spoofing app is clean yet.

Spoof for an hour or so, next day log in, SB is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.