Honorary Member
Reaction score
Buddy raiding a gym together
Better rewards payout for same color?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This depends on what u need most.

Personally I dun lack larvitar or dratini candies due to the recent CD events.
I am also done with blissey, metagross or salamence candies so instead I put mewtwo as my buddy because my next personal project is to max out my best mewtwo. I know 20km is a lot but since I dun need others now so I buddy a legendary

I still don't have metagross or salamence yet.

Maybe I should stop Ralts and change to one of them instead since later there will be an event on Ralts and I already had Gardevoir.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Three-Strike Discipline Policy

At Niantic, we strive to create a friendly and fair gameplay experience for all players. As part of that commitment, we enforce a three-strike policy against cheating. This policy may provide offenders with a series of disciplinary actions that gradually increase in severity and provide multiple opportunities to change their behavior. If offenders reform their ways, they are welcomed back into the game. However, if offenders continue cheating, they will be permanently removed from the game in accordance with the Pokémon GO Terms of Service.

For the purposes of this policy, we define cheating as behaviors that violate the Pokémon GO Terms of Service and Trainer Guidelines, such as falsifying location (GPS location spoofing) and accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner, including through the use of third-party software or add-ons.

A strike serves as a warning. Everyone can make mistakes. That’s why we have created this policy to enable offenders to learn from their mistakes and change their ways. If you have been issued a strike, don’t ignore it. Take action to ensure that you do not commit any further transgressions. If you believe that your account was compromised or hacked, please see this article for tips on securing your account.

Keep in mind that offenders are not always offered three strikes. Some misbehaviors may result in immediate account termination without prior warning.

Strike 1: Warning
Disciplinary actions

If this strike is issued, you will see a warning message within the Pokémon GO app informing you that we have detected cheating on your account.

In addition to this warning, your gameplay experience may be degraded in the following ways for the duration of the warning:

You may not be able to encounter rare Pokémon in the wild. These Pokémon may not appear on the map or on the Nearby Pokémon tracker.
You may be excluded from receiving new EX Raid Passes.

Duration:
This strike will last for approximately 7 days. After this period, your gameplay experience will fully be restored.

Strike 2: Suspension
Disciplinary actions

If your account is issued a second strike, you will temporarily lose access to your Pokémon GO account. When attempting to log into the game, you’ll be presented with a message stating that your account is suspended. You will not be able to bypass this message.

Duration:
This strike will last for approximately 30 days. After that period, your account access will be restored.

Strike 3: Termination
Disciplinary actions

If you receive the first and second strikes and continue to cheat, your account will be permanently banned.

Duration:
Permanent

Appealing your punishment
If you believe your account has been terminated in error, you may appeal the termination. We will respond to your appeal after a complete investigation of your account. Please note that due to the high level of accuracy in our detection systems, very few terminations are ever overturned.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So serious permanently banned........................ :eek:

But will they really do so since it will affect their business............................ :s8:

jannworld

Reaction score
I suspect metagross and salamence may have CD next time

But frankly both are nice to have only but not really useful meta wise

Salamence - most of the time will go to dragonite and rayquaza first

Metagross - niche use because steel not that useful. I have 1 steel metagross and I find him useful against blizzard kyogre because it resists ice damage. Aside from this hardly really use him at all

I still don't have metagross or salamence yet.

Maybe I should stop Ralts and change to one of them instead since later there will be an event on Ralts and I already had Gardevoir.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For legit players who only play during the 3 hour Asia Pacific region's Zapdos Day tomorrow, u can have 10 passes.

Just set your timezone to a place where it will still be July 19, like New York.

After u spun the 5 passes and used them up (or 4, if u had already used up your July 19 daily pass today), set your timezone back to normal where it becomes July 20 and continue spinning for the remaining 5 passes (remember to use them up too).

Oh, I forgot to remind, that u must remember not to trigger the First Spin of the Day or First Catch of the Day for July 20 first, so I suggest u might as well change the timezone just before midnight later on.

Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
For legit players who only play during the 3 hour Asia Pacific region's Zapdos Day tomorrow, u can have 10 passes.

Just set your timezone to a place where it will still be July 19, like New York.

After u spun the 5 passes and used them up (or 4, if u had already used up your July 19 daily pass today), set your timezone back to normal where it becomes July 20 and continue spinning for the remaining 5 passes (remember to use them up too).

Oh, I forgot to remind, that u must remember not to trigger the First Spin of the Day or First Catch of the Day for July 20 first, so I suggest u might as well change the timezone just before midnight later on.

erm, purpose is to play in US(Friday) as well as playing in SG (Sat)?

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi Max is a big phone. Play PoGo must be very shiok. :)

normally i use my iphone but damn laggy when there are lots of gyms around, so bo bian will switch to my mi max.

the sweet spot damn shiok haha

tmr wat time does it start for SG ah?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
erm, purpose is to play in US(Friday) as well as playing in SG (Sat)?

No, purpose is still to play solely during Asia Pacific timing of 11am to 2pm.

Set timezone only, not really be in New York.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Isn't it start on July 21???

Reflector85

Reaction score

Dun really understand this, how to get 5 free pass on fri when the evwnt had not start?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same as community day timing... 11am to 2pm.

Thanks.

For those wanted to level up, good to use your lucky egg during this time.

Level 40, think no point to level up liao.................... :o

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

For those wanted to level up, good to use your lucky egg during this time.

Level 40, think no point to level up liao.................... :o

oh ya guys, those of you at lvl 40, does it get quite sian cos can't level up anymore?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Isn't it start on July 21???

Yeah should be Saturday. I got my dates wrong... thought today is Friday. :s13:

So the relevant dates should be July 20 and July 21 instead.

That means, do not do your First Spin of the Day or First Catch of the Day (I think doing research also counts as triggering of the day, so do not do that too) for July 21 until u have used up the 5 passes for July 20.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
oh ya guys, those of you at lvl 40, does it get quite sian cos can't level up anymore?

Not really. Still got so many other things to do other than level, such as catch'em all, battle, etc. :s13:

In the first place I hate levelling too.

Reflector85

Reaction score
Yeah should be Saturday. I got my dates wrong... thought today is Friday. :s13:

So the relevant dates should be July 20 and July 21 instead.

That means, do not do your First Spin of the Day or First Catch of the Day (I think doing research also counts as triggering of the day, so do not do that too) for July 21 until u have used up the 5 passes for July 20.

Erm how to get 5 pass on july 20 when the event had not start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.