[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must adhere to cool down period right?

There is another trick whereby you no need wait 10minutes, can straight away slot in Pokemon. But this one i still figuring the proper way to do.

But yes, what i am teaching for Android Phone is the wait 10minutes cool-down, then quickly slot in without the constant "Gym is under attack".. Please try again later warning.

How to ?

Can share ?

Already PM'ed you.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Since when did Brendon Tan care about catch rate of Pokemon ?

he care actually. for regular pokemon.. he care the catch rate.. becos he want the stardust.. i think his aim now is to get 100m stardust.

for legendary.. he dont care.. becos he want exp.. candies.. he do so many raid.. so got alot rare candy.. so nth to worry.

Think his aim is to hit softban every week.
:s13:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does any andriod user know when wanna park pkm

For iphone they can tap furiously until (error2) which means they got in liao

Is there a equivlant method for andriod ?

Any pro here if dun want sic

Can pm..

This is what my colleague told me.

Let said there is an empty slot in a gym which is currently being attacked.

You will have the priority to jam the gym and slot in your pokemon by doing the below :

Try to slot in first time and they will not allow you to do so being gym under attacked.

So you exit from Pogo and then go in again and then continue to add until you can slot in.

Yet to try out as what he told me.....................:s8:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he care actually. for regular pokemon.. he care the catch rate.. becos he want the stardust.. i think his aim now is to get 100m stardust.

for legendary.. he dont care.. becos he want exp.. candies.. he do so many raid.. so got alot rare candy.. so nth to worry.

Brendon Tan is a fully legal player..................... :s8:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

He already said he wanna hit 100M SD.

jannworld

Reaction score
I think I have hatch and evolved all the alolans except vulpix and ninetales which they say is hardest to get. I will just take it slow from here. Anyway they are just pokedex entries. Like those gen3 babies, it was a case of sooner or later will get via hatching

Notice the egg hatching goes back to normal speed and I still don’t have a Vulpix....

jannworld

Reaction score
Isn’t this the target lock method by prodigiesnation? But it’s only to get consistent excellent / great throws not guaranteed will catch

I have been using this for all legendaries except lugia

My colleague just told me. Using this method he had caught the giant robot with 100% catch rate.

The method is quite simple but need to practice.

Firstly touch on the ball and do not let go your finger till the circle becomes small as in excellent throw and let go your finger.

Wait and when the pokemon start to attack you, throw your ball as per normal and u will caught it.

You need to practise and try out yourself.

jannworld

Reaction score
Ok then invest more in toto. Strike Liao can be like him also Everyday no need work but play pogo with eggs stardust incense all on and go round raiding.

this 1 i dontknow...

but I only know.
He is very rich n free player.

jin jellyssssssssssss :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

ultra fren trade. mewtwo with mewtwo..
watch from 2 mins onwards.

the iv.. still sai.

so yes.. want to get wonder or super iv from trade.. u just have to be super lucky.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isn’t this the target lock method by prodigiesnation? But it’s only to get consistent excellent / great throws not guaranteed will catch

I have been using this for all legendaries except lugia

Correct................... :)

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You will have the priority to jam the gym and slot in your pokemon by doing the below :

Try to slot in first time and they will not allow you to do so being gym under attacked.

So you exit from Pogo and then go in again and then continue to add until you can slot in.

Not fully right... but the idea is there.:o:s13::s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score

Looks like need to try out

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Exit = log out or force close app?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like need to try out

Just now I tried out but I think it still will have a 10 minute time before you can slot in your pokemon but just that you will have priority to slot in compare to other players.

He was using apple but I am on android.

Let me check with him again.

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
There is one thing I'm wondering.

How does Niantic implement the "single progress per day only" for friendship pair that have different timezone settings on their phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.