[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Just now I tried out but I think it still will have a 10 minute time before you can slot in your pokemon but just that you will have priority to slot in compare to other players.

He was using apple but I am on android.

Let me check with him again.

I use iPhone ..

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just traded my shiny articuno from main to sub account..

CP +1 only...:s13::s13:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use iPhone ..

You tried and see can work or not.

Just now I tried cannot because only left 2 pokemons in the gym which is being attacked and at last collapse.

According to my colleague, it worked only if the gym is not collapse.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Isn’t this the target lock method by prodigiesnation? But it’s only to get consistent excellent / great throws not guaranteed will catch

I have been using this for all legendaries except lugia

actually no..

that target lock trick is not found out by him.
infact is another person whom found out then share the info to him via twitter or sth...

PN then share on his channel.. (becos his channel can garner more audience n awareness. If I'm not wrong.. that's what that person want - becos that person is just some very regular person with very little follower).

In the very early few video.. PN actually did mention that person and credit that person.

But seems like.. everyone tot that trick is found out by him.. which is not. :)

oh well. lucky him tho.. that person really his samaritan.. becos of this trick.. his channel grow bigger.

Last edited:

jannworld

Reaction score
Something mad just happen to me.
Didn’t raid yesterday so use 2 daily pass today since I’m free afternoon
Soloed Alolan Raichu And got 100%

Then took mrt went do some errant. Saw registeel and threw pass. Saw cp1292 and I still tot cp quite Low after caught then realised this also a 100% lol

jannworld

Reaction score
Ok I watch that video Long time ago I forgot and thought it was taught by him. Before that I used the wait for boss to jump method or something. Got to say the target locked gets good results

actually no..

that target lock trick is not found out by him.
infact is another person whom found out then share the info to him via twitter or sth...

PN then share on his channel.. (becos his channel can garner more audience n awareness. If I'm not wrong.. that's what that person want - becos that person is just some very regular person with very little follower).

In the very early few video.. PN actually did mention that person and credit that person.

But seems like.. everyone tot that trick is found out by him.. which is not. :)

oh well. lucky him tho.. that person really his samaritan.. becos of this trick.. his channel grow bigger.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

Then took mrt went do some errant. Saw registeel and threw pass. Saw cp1292 and I still tot cp quite Low after caught then realised this also a 100% lol

gxgx..

i only did 4 registeel.. till date..
:s13:

only kept 1.. 126x i think.

using my pass for other fun ones..

absol..raichu..krila..or even mawile. lol.

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gxgx..

i only did 4 registeel.. till date..
:s13:

only kept 1.. 126x i think.

using my pass for other fun ones..

absol..raichu..krila..or even mawile. lol.

Not much interest on registeel from what I feel.

Maybe just caught one for pokedex. This pokemon not useful. More interest on the Alolan Raichu and Marowak.

linkteo

Reaction score
There is another trick whereby you no need wait 10minutes, can straight away slot in Pokemon. But this one i still figuring the proper way to do.

But yes, what i am teaching for Android Phone is the wait 10minutes cool-down, then quickly slot in without the constant "Gym is under attack".. Please try again later warning.

Already PM'ed you.

Can PM me too? I am iPhone user.

jannworld

Reaction score
Eh that’s because the Regis are offensively weak (since can’t put in gyms their best def stats useless)

Regice actually stats wise comparable to lapras. Low Attack but tanky due to its high def but if the trainer already got a decent lapras no point waste stardust and candies on regice.

The other 2 even worse... one utterly outclass by tyranitar... steel lose out to metagross and metagross itself not really meta relevant now

Not much interest on registeel from what I feel.

Maybe just caught one for pokedex. This pokemon not useful. More interest on the Alolan Raichu and Marowak.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh that’s because the Regis are offensively weak (since can’t put in gyms their best def stats useless)

Regice actually stats wise comparable to lapras. Low Attack but tanky due to its high def but if the trainer already got a decent lapras no point waste stardust and candies on regice.

The other 2 even worse... one utterly outclass by tyranitar... steel lose out to metagross and metagross itself not really meta relevant now

Actually looked like later Gen pokemon not much use in fighting and defending gym.

I am still using Vaporeon, Tyranitar, Golem, Gyarados, Dragonite, Machamp and still Blissey a preferable pokemon to put in gym for defence.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not that I don't want to help u all to fight gym but when someone is feeding, there is no way to bring down the gym.

:sad:

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not that I don't want to help u all to fight gym but when someone is feeding, there is no way to bring down the gym.

:sad:

you are right and wrong ( since there is no way to say whos right or wrong)

there can be a few senario

1. 1 shot take it down ( theres video on it so i wont mention further ) applicable when tt gym is peaceful and usually to take down blissey

2. crowded gyms with many ppl usually shopping centres and high traffic mrt

for crowded gyms where many ppl are fighting, players need to go in waves, 2-3 per wave go in, is a s good as trolling the defender ( this make it worth while not to save as burnning 10 berries for maybe 2 coins ?

with more people, sure can take down 1, even there are people helping to feed ( players tt are not defending, but their same colour )

just hoot and hoot u will take it down lor

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you are right and wrong ( since there is no way to say whos right or wrong)

there can be a few senario

1. 1 shot take it down ( theres video on it so i wont mention further ) applicable when tt gym is peaceful and usually to take down blissey

2. crowded gyms with many ppl usually shopping centres and high traffic mrt

for crowded gyms where many ppl are fighting, players need to go in waves, 2-3 per wave go in, is a s good as trolling the defender ( this make it worth while not to save as burnning 10 berries for maybe 2 coins ?

with more people, sure can take down 1, even there are people helping to feed ( players tt are not defending, but their same colour )

just hoot and hoot u will take it down lor

My colleague told me there is a way but need min 3 players to coordinate to bring it down. I solo player very hard unless as what u said it's peaceful but now I no more working night shift liao. No more night owl bringing down gym.

A lot of people sure can especially when the place is crowded but chances of being kick out in this area also high. Maybe before you can collect a coin, already out liao.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Horrible catch rate for me on Registeel.

Seen 5, Caught 2. :s13::s13::eek:

Time for me to focus on level 1 shiny potential or those alolan pokemon.

jannworld

Reaction score
I seldom gym now. I raid more especially during the non Regis

But I actually put an all legendary team for gym if need to:
Rayquaza, latios, fb mewtwo, raikou, kyogre, sb groudon

I know given our typical gym, likely 4-5 machamp are more effective but i dun really care about that.

Actually looked like later Gen pokemon not much use in fighting and defending gym.

I am still using Vaporeon, Tyranitar, Golem, Gyarados, Dragonite, Machamp and still Blissey a preferable pokemon to put in gym for defence.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not meta relevant, but damn useful in gym battling... Killing Tyranitar, Gardevoir...Sibei Shiok.:s12::s12:

Sgtrad

Reaction score

Congrats ... can pass some luck to me.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Not meta relevant, but damn useful in gym battling... Killing Tyranitar, Gardevoir...Sibei Shiok.:s12::s12:

Thanks now I know what to use for Gardevoir. I didn’t google and most of the mons I used are not effective against Garde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.