[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

axelrod

Reaction score
hi is it possible to buy bdo in singapore steam via vpn and after i turn off the vpn will i still be able to play the bdo that i bought on North America Steam?

i Just prefer buying games off steam, dont wanna download from s.e.a bdo client on website

Illusionist_85

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Those premium outfit worth bo? Quite tempting to get the camo one. Worth to trade all silver to gold?

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

stickyex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for a super high end account, pm me. SEA server.

altima90

Reaction score
quit liao. like nothing to do one leh really...

only good point imo is combat system and the game is beautiful... but everyday i login got nothing to do except grind grind grind

ILostMoiMood

Reaction score
I'm selling an extremely high end account , people interested can pm me. Its a wizard.

Illusionist_85

Honorary Member
Reaction score
still playing le, quite interesting and chio.

how newbie go to farm better equipment?

still looking for kunoichi one:(
y65qNFX.png

evanmaniackz

Reaction score
Now you make me feel like buying sia, but I want to see whether my computer can run it smoothly or not, thats why i want the guest pass XD

Illusionist_85

Honorary Member
Reaction score
buy the cheap package lo few bucks nia, i also wait for a week also bo guest pass:s22:

Tectrica

Reaction score
I want to buy outfit from marketplace but always so suay someone post it when i am far away from town.

Illusionist_85

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Eh ask u all ar how come the pker so fast can spawn back to hit me like few seconds one ar?

Illusionist_85

Honorary Member
Reaction score
How to sell off those +x items on the marketplace cheaper than the min amount?

Illusionist_85

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sell if you want to save yourself the agony of smashing items together
Thanks thinking to sell it off to fund my liverto upgrade. for newbie without much gold, how to find better stuff to upgrade or earn money?

Sent from 穷挫矮胖永独 using GAGT

Godeau

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks thinking to sell it off to fund my liverto upgrade. for newbie without much gold, how to find better stuff to upgrade or earn money?

At this point in time I don't recommend upgrading Liverto, it's way too costly to do so. You need to save and stockpile your memory fragments for boss gears instead. Patrigio is the one and only endgame boss :o:s22:

There's so many ways to earn money; just look up on some guides and find one that you like doing.. there's no endgame in this anyway, or at least if you're looking for raids etc(there's none). So just play the way you see fit.

Illusionist_85

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thanks man Heng haven't attempt tri it yet lol

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/updated-0-200-ap-guide-v4-for-na-eu-with-the-asula-set.46384/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.