[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

iamBBFA

Master Member
Reaction score
Join our Discord, there are many bought the games i think should have some spare keys.

davloh

Reaction score
Hi all. I been playing on USA servers since last year May. The SEA players i know on the servers are not rerolling as its so time consuming and $$$ to get back our gear and levels. (Halfway to lvl 62, softcapped gearscore and mulitple high 60s alts).
Nevertheless, those interested in trying out the game and have questions. Feel free to ask and i will try to answer them.

Some short input from me before you try the game.

Pros:
1. Its a beautiful game with very good graphics.
2. Open world pvp.
Cons:
1. Gambling mechanics for any form of upgrades. (Main thing being gear, gear degrade after gear+18 attempts)
2. To enjoy the game, you will need to pay for convenience. (4-5 x Tier 2-3 pets (Shared among all characters) minimum, so you dont need to manual loot, inventory slots and weight limit (slots and weight bought is restricted to per character)

iamBBFA

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I been playing on USA servers since last year May. The SEA players i know on the servers are not rerolling as its so time consuming and $$$ to get back our gear and levels. (Halfway to lvl 62, softcapped gearscore and mulitple high 60s alts).
Nevertheless, those interested in trying out the game and have questions. Feel free to ask and i will try to answer them.

Some short input from me before you try the game.

Pros:
1. Its a beautiful game with very good graphics.
2. Open world pvp.
Cons:
1. Gambling mechanics for any form of upgrades. (Main thing being gear, gear degrade after gear+18 attempts)
2. To enjoy the game, you will need to pay for convenience. (4-5 x Tier 2-3 pets (Shared among all characters) minimum, so you dont need to manual loot, inventory slots and weight limit (slots and weight bought is restricted to per character)

Thank you for your input. Its a good heads-up guide for new players

magicwolf

Reaction score
hi all!

So i wanted to play this game, do i join the SEA server or?

How do i go by it

iamBBFA

Master Member
Reaction score
hi all!

So i wanted to play this game, do i join the SEA server or?

How do i go by it

Yes if u are from Singapore join the SEA sever.
U can purchase the game via their website.
Join our Discord also we can play on the same server together.

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
is legendary package worth it

absolutely. Its great value.

you also get the Shudad Weapon & Outfit Set which has only been available in prelaunch package when bdo launched in previous other regions. You wont find these in the game pearl shop after launch.

SoggyBear

Master Member
Reaction score
absolutely. Its great value.

you also get the Shudad Weapon & Outfit Set which has only been available in prelaunch package when bdo launched in previous other regions. You wont find these in the game pearl shop after launch.

thanks, i saw this value pack thing for 30days. is it those subscription type of stuff? are the benefits useful

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks, i saw this value pack thing for 30days. is it those subscription type of stuff? are the benefits useful

Notable benefits like 10% extra xp, bigger inv/weight/storage,better marketplace rate..etc.

Its good to have but not mandatory. Some ppl do just fine without the pack.

You can also buy it with ingame silver if someone put it on the marketplace.

DeMisE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is this game as compared to Archeage in the sense of gameplay mechanics and P2W elements?

quite fond of Archeage, but got turned off by the p2w elements and the ping disadvantages

stickyex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BDO has much more engaging and exciting combat system. I played archeage before and I can safely say BDO wins in every aspect.

Don't worry about ping issue, when BDO SEA releases, server is based in Singapore.

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
The populations how big? got 10k or not?

dunno yet. But looking at the response, SEA pop will be very healthy.

Taiwan BDO launched for 1 year already. Their facebook until now has 66k likes. SEA havent launched yet already 64k likes and increasing.

zeropix2

Reaction score
if can only login 4-5 times per week is it enough? i cant login everyday, will i be missing out alot?

lengendary pack sgd around how much ah?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.