[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
if can only login 4-5 times per week is it enough? i cant login everyday, will i be missing out alot?

lengendary pack sgd around how much ah?

Around $100 SGD for 2400 Acoins. Use 2000 Acoin to buy legendary pack with balance of 400 Acoin.

Hard to say for different ppl. Depends on yr expectations and playing style.

Can buy the lower tier package to try out the game first. Anyway there is no monthly sub and all expansions are free. So take yr time.

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has been waiting for this game to launch in SEA, my gang of 4 cant wait to try out black desert online SEA.

maximoz

Reaction score
Notable benefits like 10% extra xp, bigger inv/weight/storage,better marketplace rate..etc.

Its good to have but not mandatory. Some ppl do just fine without the pack.

You can also buy it with ingame silver if someone put it on the marketplace.

Are the things provided by value pack same as NA? I read the KR value packs gives better things than NA version.

Edit: Found out that the value pack provide the same things as the NA version.

Last edited:

stickyex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought the legendary package, where do i find the guest pass?

Each guest pass allow each player to play for free 7 days.

iamBBFA

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought the legendary package, where do i find the guest pass?

Each guest pass allow each player to play for free 7 days.

Its inside your website Account. And u can choose family name and pets etc in it.

maximoz

Reaction score
Hmm is this game still able to play now or it’s closed till 17 Jan for the official release?

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

SoggyBear

Master Member
Reaction score

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks! any guide or things you think i’ll need to do for head start? or just grind mobs like mad

try to absorb as much as possible from the guides at BD Foundry and Dulfy.

For yr first character, its better to do quests instead of pure grinding. Its slower but you learn more about the game and earn contribution points, energy, inventory slots...etc These will set a stronger foundation for you which you will benefit in the long run.

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How did I miss this?

Is the server open to public or still OBT?

sof

Reaction score
Hey. Would like to try this game out. but unsure of the gameplay and commitment level. Hence appreciate if anyone has a guest pass to share. Thanks

TheKiasuOne

Reaction score
Hi

I am also starting on the 10th ... But im totally new to the game . I am looking to start a wizard as my main , but am not sure whats the best skill tree , anyone know a good guide

TheKiasuOne

Reaction score
how is this game as compared to Archeage in the sense of gameplay mechanics and P2W elements?

quite fond of Archeage, but got turned off by the p2w elements and the ping disadvantages

Same .. I really loved archeage ... but the issues there destroyed the positives

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.