[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
Oic, thanks for taking time to answering my qns.

Side note, are there any Sg guilds I could join as a newbie? Most prolly joining BDO solo and have 0 idea how the game works

at least read the game wiki first.

Do your Black spirit tutorial.

The game does a good job with explaining and descriptions in the game.

the rest can google. Plenty of guides online.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried the game for a bit. Currently lv.15. Beautiful game, esp if your gfx card/CPU is up to it. On my 34" ultrawide monitor it's super shiok. Combat is very smooth and fluid.

I find the game have a lot of things to do, feels a bit too much for a new player maybe? Need to do some research. But still enjoyable.

One question, whenever I play on my Dell XPS15 laptop, it changes my desktop resolution (1080P) to ingame resolution (720P) after I exit the game. Any help to resolve this? Thanks!

stickyex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why do i see that liverto weapon has lesser ap than ultimate styd staff?

Isn't liverto weapons suppose to be the best right now?

IIRedsunsII

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried the game for a bit. Currently lv.15. Beautiful game, esp if your gfx card/CPU is up to it. On my 34" ultrawide monitor it's super shiok. Combat is very smooth and fluid.

I find the game have a lot of things to do, feels a bit too much for a new player maybe? Need to do some research. But still enjoyable.

One question, whenever I play on my Dell XPS15 laptop, it changes my desktop resolution (1080P) to ingame resolution (720P) after I exit the game. Any help to resolve this? Thanks!

Dont stress about doing everything at one time. Set a goal and work towards it.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
na/eu guides work for sea version?

got any useful guide to recommend. i did the quests till lvl11.

using berserker...combat sound effects is awesome.

DeMisE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See all my guild mates so hardcore, chiong so fast, i no motivation to play. ☹️

chiong fast also lack skill points and CP, whereas doing those quest can help level also
don’t stress la, slowly play, connect nodes earn money first
wait until awakening then chiong

stickyex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chiong fast also lack skill points and CP, whereas doing those quest can help level also
don’t stress la, slowly play, connect nodes earn money first
wait until awakening then chiong

How to connect nodes? Through node manager? Each area node manager can only connect for that area?

Once connected, means money auto generate? Or need to do something else?

HuatKway

Reaction score
Quick qn... I did some video watching and reading.. Seems like thee game has no end gole? Pvp grind quest and make money? I know it's not like wow etc. At least wow has dungeons which I feel is interactive

undead102

Reaction score
Quick qn... I did some video watching and reading.. Seems like thee game has no end gole? Pvp grind quest and make money? I know it's not like wow etc. At least wow has dungeons which I feel is interactive

Played the japanese server of BDO long ago that time they even have tamer and valkyrie class available. Graphics was good and character creation is I can say the best and number one so far of all the games I have played. Was fun at first when grinding mobs at good lvling spot but after reaching lvl 55+ gets abit boring as there is no dungeons and raids in the game. Game is mostly focus on pvp.

Seems once you reach lvl 55+ or max lvl you can do fishing, do trade routes to earn silver, buy houses and warehouses, tame and breed horses etc. If you like to do all this then this game is for you but I got bored because there is no dungeons and raids to do in late game.

I prefer to play mmos that focuses more on the combat aspect of the game and not just fishing, breeding horses etc just to earn silver and use it to upgrade your gear to +15. Prefer to play mmos that can farm dungeons and raids in end game to build up your gear is more fun. Different dungeons have different bosses with different mechanic for the party to overcome is really fun. Something like blade and soul and FF14 online. This mmos is not for everyone but if you like sandbox mmos then this is for you.

A pity though because bdo has one of the most fun PVE combat with beautiful graphics but the lack of dungeons and raids in end game to earn silver and rare gear kind of kill the motivation to play on.

Last edited:

HuatKway

Reaction score
Played the japan server of BDO long ago that time they even have tamer and valkyrie class available. Graphics was good and character creation is I can say the best and number one so far of all the games I have played. Was fun at first when grinding mobs at good lvling spot but after reaching lvl 55+ gets abit boring as there is no dungeons and raids in the game. Game is mostly focus on pvp.

Seems once you reach lvl 55+ or max lvl you can do fishing, do trade routes to earn silver, buy houses and warehouses, tame and breed horses etc. If you like to do all this then this game is for you but I got bored because there is no dungeons and raids to do in late game.

I prefer to play mmos that focuses more on the combat aspect of the game and not just fishing, breeding horses etc just to earn silver and use it to upgrade your gear to +15. Prefer to play mmos that can farm dungeons and raids in end game to build up your gear is more fun. Different dungeons have different bosses with different mechanic for the party to overcome is really fun. Something like blade and soul and FF14 online. This mmos is not for everyone but if you like sandbox mmos then this is for you.

A pity though because bdo has one of the most fun PVE combat with beautiful graphics but the lack of dungeons and raids in end game to earn silver kind of kill the motivation to play on.
Thanks its very insightful! Hope bless online is good. Am quite looking forward to that as well

Natenocturne

Reaction score
Any chill SG guild that is newbie friendly to recommend guys?

Not those that are insistent on discord chat and chasing after glory.

Just want a guild with nice people to chill with after a tiring work day.

kaze-no-kifune

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a guest pass I can use? Am thinking of giving it a shot but want to see how the game is for myself first.

(Thank you in advance)

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any chill SG guild that is newbie friendly to recommend guys?

Not those that are insistent on discord chat and chasing after glory.

Just want a guild with nice people to chill with after a tiring work day.

we will PVP, but we also have alot of farmers and chill folks. and if u dun want to chat on voice is fine, but at least do occasionally ask questions if necessary in the text chat. :) details in sig. (fyi, we so chill we don't even have guild setup yet lol)

Does anyone happen to have a guest pass I can use? Am thinking of giving it a shot but want to see how the game is for myself first.
if u not planning to play with other friends, can ask me in Discord. details in sig.

and anyone else reading and thinking to scum a free guest pass. sorry unless u ask nicely don't bother entering our discord just for that. we do track those on discord.

Last edited:

GuOgUo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starting tonight!! Eventho i enjoyed dungeon and raids more but gonna give this beautiful game a try :) but gonna wait awhile for awakening ba.

chaosfayt

Reaction score
hmm, im kind of on the fence with this after realizing its so far behind the other versions of the game and has only 6 classes.

Nearly bought it then I ran into the issue that you couldnt buy the exact amount of acoins you needed lol which kind of put me off since I wasn't sure what the leftover excess coins could be used for.

Does anyone still have a guest pass i could use to try it first?
Edit: nvm i bought it.

Last edited:

gladiusgg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for guest pass. if anyone still has guest pass please pm me. thank you so much in advance.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.