[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

Chogokin7

Reaction score
Stiff no, very comfort and feeling quite soften, just the jacket a bit solid built.

If compare to SXC24 there is ready stiff, can feel that wires shaking vibrates noise too.

Alright many thanks. I try SXC24 before and its real stiff which i decide not going for it.

obichacha

Reaction score
My D2 so far so good.. After plug-in mojo the tasted was difference.
Bass filter is good, just get lower mids, try to used with mids white filter can help up almost the balance sounds signatures.
one thing the clarity of detailed really awesome and huge soundstage :D
03E62B86-D4F3-4870-AE33-24241F8F6946_zps7cb2grhv.jpg

Legend2127

Reaction score
Not yet, I will arrange my right time
E1 really play their business timing.

business timing? anyway current promo for ak320/380 is both offer free amp... interesting thing is seems like ak made a silver amp to match ak320.... how useful the amp is, I dono since I only use it with iems....

obichacha

Reaction score
business timing? anyway current promo for ak320/380 is both offer free amp... interesting thing is seems like ak made a silver amp to match ak320.... how useful the amp is, I dono since I only use it with iems....

I meant business hours, starter from 12pm and some day was not opening too

BlurRhino

Reaction score
E1 opening hours really quite difficult for working adults and they closed on Sunday.. Can only visit them during year end when clearing leave. Lol

Donten

Reaction score
My D2 so far so good.. After plug-in mojo the tasted was difference.
Bass filter is good, just get lower mids, try to used with mids white filter can help up almost the balance sounds signatures.
one thing the clarity of detailed really awesome and huge soundstage :D
03E62B86-D4F3-4870-AE33-24241F8F6946_zps7cb2grhv.jpg

Hi, where you find those ear guides?

fumoffuXx

Reaction score
E1 opening hours really quite difficult for working adults and they closed on Sunday.. Can only visit them during year end when clearing leave. Lol

im sorry to hear that u have no rest day on saturdays? perhaps u need the extra cash to work to feed your family? better leave this hobby. if u have an issue with being over worked, here is MOM's hotline 6438 5122.

I really do care about your well being. I really do.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.