[Official] Shopee SG Thread (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience buying from malaysian sellers on shopee? They ship to SG by plane, drive through causeway or throw into river and let it float to singapore? I ordered an item from malaysian seller on the 19th and seller shipped it out on 20th. Reached Shah Alam sorting center on the 25th and there has been no further updates since. They waiting for VTL to start or what?
Stuck in Shah Alam for up to a week, making total time taken to 10 days to 2 weeks when it's 7 days pre-Delta period.

But the worse issue is, no update in Shopee doesn't mean your package isn't on the way already. Happened to me twice in recent weeks, packages arrived a day or 2 after I was advised to file for a refund because it's the due date. From my calculation, packages were already in SG as I filed...

In short, "package on the way from Shah Alam to Singapore" doesn't mean it's not already on its way to your doorstep.

Edit: My advice is not to use Qoo10's timeline to compare, will only cause you more stress. I've even got a Korean order from Qoo10 arriving within 3 working days. The likes of Qxpress, J&T Express, and even Ninja Van can get the packages delivered the day after arrival at their premises, but my latest from Shopee Express were 2 days.

Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stuck in Shah Alam for up to a week, making total time taken to 10 days to 2 weeks when it's 7 days pre-Delta period.

But the worse issue is, no update in Shopee doesn't mean your package isn't on the way already. Happened to me twice in recent weeks, packages arrived a day or 2 after I was advised to file for a refund because it's the due date. From my calculation, packages were already in SG as I filed...

In short, "package on the way from Shah Alam to Singapore" doesn't mean it's not already on its way to your doorstep.
I see. Since this was my 1st time ordering from MY seller, i got no idea whether its normal for the shipping status to get stuck for this long at the "shah alam sorting center" part without any updates. Also lesson learnt best to avoid MY sellers for urgent purchases.

liquidlight

Master Member
Reaction score

Edit: My advice is not to use Qoo10's timeline to compare, will only cause you more stress. I've even got a Korean order from Qoo10 arriving within 3 working days. The likes of Qxpress, J&T Express, and even Ninja Van can get the packages delivered the day after arrival at their premises, but my latest from Shopee Express were 2 days.
try using their online agent to help. did that and the item miracle appear the next day :)

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
^ mine average 10 days from malaysia
sometimes 7 days

Last edited:

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
the plant tree donation and birthday bash new 'pet' game , don't bother playing because it's another "fastest highest score win" ... everybody else get nothing

typographie

Master Member
Reaction score
g1574ad0v2281.jpg

“I LISTENED TO HIM (THE BUSINESS DEVELOPER) GO ON ABOUT HOW THE FEMALES WORKING FOR HIM ARE HIS ‘SLAVES’, AND HE REGULARLY COMMENTS ON THE FEMALE STAFF’S BODIES – TO THEIR FACES,” THE INDIVIDUAL SAID.

“HE WILL EVEN STALK AND DISPLAY THE GIRLS’ SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTOS ON HIS WORK COMPUTER AND ASK THE GUYS IN THE OFFICE TO DISCUSS HER LOOKS AND ASK ‘WANT NOT?’”

https://theindependent.sg/toxic-rac...ex-shopee-employees-scathing-company-reviews/

typographie

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience buying from malaysian sellers on shopee? They ship to SG by plane, drive through causeway or throw into river and let it float to singapore? I ordered an item from malaysian seller on the 19th and seller shipped it out on 20th. Reached Shah Alam sorting center on the 25th and there has been no further updates since. They waiting for VTL to start or what?
It's not the merchant fault. The bottle neck is caused by Shopee's delivery partners trying to consolidate orders. My packages from Malaysia are taking 2-3 weeks to arrive :(

Zink00

Reaction score
you tried adding bank acc for withdrawal? i saw the option there but never try tho
added but only can withdraw funds that refund to wallet. I saw got withdrawl button so i tot can withdraw wtf misleading.

Quote from shopee faq
You can withdraw funds from your Refund sub-wallet on the ShopeePay page if you have already added a bank account to your ShopeePay account.

The Deposit sub-wallet stores your top-up funds and any transfers from your contacts, while the Refunds sub-wallet stores refunds from orders paid via PayNow.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
added but only can withdraw funds that refund to wallet. I saw got withdrawl button so i tot can withdraw wtf misleading.

Quote from shopee faq
You can withdraw funds from your Refund sub-wallet on the ShopeePay page if you have already added a bank account to your ShopeePay account.

The Deposit sub-wallet stores your top-up funds and any transfers from your contacts, while the Refunds sub-wallet stores refunds from orders paid via PayNow.
wa.. i see.. i also tot can withdraw anything.

thanks for info, just went to read again

Deadpool.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Topups to shopeepay wallet cannot be withdrawn? Wtf is this shiat
Cannot, they just wanna lock your funds in.
That time I loaded enough for a transaction, and they kept saying insufficient $$$ - in the end I had to load extra $30 before it went through.

After that I just used the $30 for small-ticket stuff. End up with $0.90 balance, can just write off alr. :spin:

kiama

Master Member
Reaction score
their FB dont have any new posts for so many days after the saga broke news

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The shopee guarantee just can use once for to ship or to receive? If last day of to ship today, I just click? :s11:

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
The shopee guarantee just can use once for to ship or to receive? If last day of to ship today, I just click? :s11:
Can only extend Shopee guarantee once, be it to ship or to receive. If seller slow to ship your order but you still hope to keep the order then extend.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can only extend Shopee guarantee once, be it to ship or to receive. If seller slow to ship your order but you still hope to keep the order then extend.

Oh ok thanks. Will click a little bit later then. Hopes it gets updated soon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.