[Official] Shopee SG Thread (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
Think the issue stems from the coding on free shipping. Managed to cart out but paid shipping for some items despite applying free shipping coupon. Not gonna lose sleep over a few bucks..

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i think some sellers they didn't enroll in some kind of program so 12midnight onwards no free shipping or become 'unsupported'

even local "fulfilled by shopee warehouse" also don't have .... sad .... wanted to buy 1 pack of downy

dunno whether they can solve it or not by morning ....... because last month the free ship voucher ran out around 12pm

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
They solved the free ship coupon bug to allow "warehouse fulfilled" but too late , 1 of my seller "prepare to ship" cannot cancel order.
Too risky to wait and go sleep since the shipping voucher might fully redeem , shoot up to 85% redeem from 62 last night

Some sellers also found a way to catch kanchiong spiders , around 10 to 11pm then show their product will "flash deal" during midnight 00:00
The flash is higher than 'price of the day'
Means u get higher price if u chiong the coupon without looking properly. Or prudent but get blocked from better coupon.

Last edited:

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Those haven't buy must hurry , free ship coupon will fully redeem in about 50 minutes

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
how to transfer $$ back to bank acc if only refund balance is withdrawable?

Last edited:

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The collection points near me also a lot gone :s14:
i have to use those since the 8 shipping coupon for 10cent deal not enough :frown:

of the roughly 200 parcel that i select collection point on 25may but didn't go collect , my loss rate quite high .... so far only 94 parcels delivered to doorstep

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have to use those since the 8 shipping coupon for 10cent deal not enough :frown:

of the roughly 200 parcel that i select collection point on 25may but didn't go collect , my loss rate quite high .... so far only 94 parcels delivered to doorstep
why u din collect :s11:
too far?

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I no shipping then don't buy liao :s13:
They trying to balance between sending out all the parcels bah, definitely won't be able to cope with having all 200 of each item sold out each time :s13:
Now only see 2 collection point nia.

I got one seller I collected but didn't clicked completed. Sent me chat message to collect item or else will blacklist those expired pickups :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.