[OFFICIAL] SIMBA Telecom

sullycoin

Reaction score
Anybody knows how to check roaming data remaining? Dial *1218# says connection problem but no problem calling out to normal numbers. The app still shows 1.00GB out of 1.00GB when I have already used it for half a day surfing internet but local data remaining updates are timely.
The app is generally useless. Just use the web portal.

I suppose you're using roaming data in Malaysia / Indonesia / Thailand?

Go to SIMBA My Account (in the website), login to see.

The free 2GB for the 3 destinations can't been seen in the app.
The T&Cs for the Malaysia/Indo/Thai roaming says it is valid till 31/7, but I can still see the counters on my web portal. I'm curious if they just forgot to disable the additional free roaming, or forgot to update the portal to show the free counters. lol

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The app is generally useless. Just use the web portal.

The T&Cs for the Malaysia/Indo/Thai roaming says it is valid till 31/7, but I can still see the counters on my web portal. I'm curious if they just forgot to disable the additional free roaming, or forgot to update the portal to show the free counters. lol
Probably remove when the next bill cycle starts.

I was using it now on CELCOM roaming and the data was taken from the Malaysian bundle, not the 1GB bundle.

My bill cycle expires middle of this month.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Perhaps he didn't know that mobile numbers all start with 8/9 (with the exception of our emergency service numbers)? :)

Some people don't realise that there are number allocations. Also, there are a lot of YP nowadays that don't even know that homes can have land line numbers - they grew up in a time when their friends only have mobile numbers, so they assume that only businesses/offices have 6 series numbers. Some have never encountered 3-series numbers even.

Their ignorance reflects on them. ;) No need to angst.
Lmao the last paragraph came in too aggressively it seems. My bad.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Website login need password and not OTP. Is it the password for main account or each line have a diff password?

I am leeching on my dad's senior plan

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come there's no option to use credit card as recurring payment?

How do you guys make payment for TPG?

Also, where to find the roaming package price? Can't find in the app or the official website also.

zZanyy

Reaction score

Also, where to find the roaming package price? Can't find in the app or the official website also.
Website login under profile has payment details to set GIRO. Website login for me was via my mobile number with reset password sent to the email I registered TPG with.

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I recall adding my mom's MasterCard to her TPG seniors plan. Did they withdraw that payment method?

I'd rather not use GIRO for many reasons, including centralising all local payments on one card for ease of management.

sullycoin

Reaction score
After logging into the portal, there is an option to add in credit card billing information.

I use one of the Shoppee vendors to top up the wallet. I also maintain a wallet balance of at least $20 to pay for roaming charges, if necessary.

https://www.simba.sg/roaming

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any idea when this promo end? just managed to log in and see this.

Promo_Extra Malaysia Data
You have 2.00 GB of 2.00 GB

Promo_Extra Thailand Data

Promo_Extra Indonesia Data

Roaming Data
You have 1.00 GB of 1.00 GB

sullycoin

Reaction score
what is the benefit of paying via 3rd party?
If you stay up till midnight, can get the $1 off voucher, so a $10 top up -> $9. & also offset with coins

any idea when this promo end? just managed to log in and see this.

Promo_Extra Malaysia Data

Promo_Extra Thailand Data

Promo_Extra Indonesia Data

Roaming Data
You have 1.00 GB of 1.00 GB
Supposed to end 31 July. We shall see what happens. lol

how to activate this roaming add on? the app have no such option..,.

even the monthly bill also not in the app..
No need to activate. It will just deduct from your wallet as you use (hence the need to maintain a balance in the wallet). For Group A countries, this will happen after you exhaust your monthly free 1GB data.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this applicable to Senior plan also ?

so meaning, if I used up the free 1gb, it will auto deduct from my credit card or wallet balance ?? I prefer that it stopped my data when I finished...

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this applicable to Senior plan also ?

so meaning, if I used up the free 1gb, it will auto deduct from my credit card or wallet balance ?? I prefer that it stopped my data when I finished...
Can you read the FAQ pages? All the questions u asked were answered bro.

Excess charges will be deducted from wallet balance. If it's $0 inside, the relevant bundle will be barred until bill cycle reset. Other services will still function.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had to switch out TPG due to changing handset. Had a very good experience using it, and had good coverage on the train and all over Singapore mainly on the east and north side. It's well worth the $10 price.

zZanyy

Reaction score
If you stay up till midnight, can get the $1 off voucher, so a $10 top up -> $9. & also offset with coins

Supposed to end 31 July. We shall see what happens. lol

No need to activate. It will just deduct from your wallet as you use (hence the need to maintain a balance in the wallet). For Group A countries, this will happen after you exhaust your monthly free 1GB data.
Is the $1 off voucher under the ShopeePay cashback? I checked the sellers for TPG topup does not have the 10% cashback label means cannot use the voucher?

sullycoin

Reaction score
Is the $1 off voucher under the ShopeePay cashback? I checked the sellers for TPG topup does not have the 10% cashback label means cannot use the voucher?
No, not the 10% voucher. It is $1 off minimum spend of $10. It used to be applicable for all payment types but recently has been restricted to only ShopeePay.

zZanyy

Reaction score
No, not the 10% voucher. It is $1 off minimum spend of $10. It used to be applicable for all payment types but recently has been restricted to only ShopeePay.
Found it thank you! Didn't realize there is another set of vouchers that can be claimed daily. Have been claiming from the 10% cashback page.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.