[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when's a good time to go taiwan for sakura ah? how come i see last year the period is around april, this year is early march ? :s11::s11: every year earlier and earlier ah?

As per FW79, mid Mar is Alishan...

This was taken last year early Mar at 天元宮 which is near Danshui..

jziSBwD.jpg

TfhCKBv.jpg

kaysee

Reaction score
I went YMS this Feb. So beautiful... so cold! haha...

Haha sweet. Cause I Wana take wedding photo at YMS. The photographer say early March is okay. So I checked online last year was around April. So curious how come every year getting earlier. Haha thanks all!

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha sweet. Cause I Wana take wedding photo at YMS. The photographer say early March is okay. So I checked online last year was around April. So curious how come every year getting earlier. Haha thanks all!

Apr YMS/Danshui area over riao...

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

there are a few types of sakuras. some open earlier, some later.

I use this website to check the sakuras seasons in taipei: http://flowers.taipei/Sakura/

Taken early Feb this year @ YMS:

4DoW4ts.jpg

ZIml0e5.jpg

Last edited:

kaysee

Reaction score
there are a few types of sakuras. some open earlier, some later.

I use this website to check the sakuras seasons in taipei: http://flowers.taipei/Sakura/

Taken early Feb this year @ YMS:

4DoW4ts.jpg

ZIml0e5.jpg

nice nice, thanks all ! will go in early march instead. Was looking at SQ price to HK, 260 only. Thinking whether should take to HK, then take budget flight to taiwan from hk, can go 2 place in 1 trip !

Hahas ! what's the usual budget airline Taiwanese take to commute to/fro HK? Wana see if it's more worth it like that or to fly direct to taiwan

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice nice, thanks all ! will go in early march instead. Was looking at SQ price to HK, 260 only. Thinking whether should take to HK, then take budget flight to taiwan from hk, can go 2 place in 1 trip !

Hahas ! what's the usual budget airline Taiwanese take to commute to/fro HK? Wana see if it's more worth it like that or to fly direct to taiwan

Hongkong airline or dragonair.
Checked liao comes to abt the same.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KHH de Rui Feng night market only open Tues and Thurs to Sun. Tio bo?

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm curious...

What special post card which you cant bring back yourself??

Or you have the fetish for mailing yourself postcard for the element of surprice when you receive it??
Or something like 自片自导自演???
I posted to my friend she wanted something from tw ma

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U go so many days, best to check with your hotel or minsu. They may just change.
Because,
U are there!

Not confirm... That day I went to jing zhuan nm. They said open.. I went there.. Only 20 stalls open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.