[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He spoke nicely to me unlike smrt staff. I am sure I woils have been finedif I had drink bubble tea instead cause drink water stil can give reason like feeling sick etc. I always drink bubble tea while taking mrt in Singapore

Jim satki.
Smrt ppl dun care what u drink, will still fine you.
Just matter of time.

figo16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jim satki.
Smrt ppl dun care what u drink, will still fine you.
Just matter of time.

Anyway, I still feel that they should allow water. Asian countries usually have such absurd laws whereas amdk counties allow you drink anything besides alcohol. Amdk more flexible

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, I still feel that they should allow water. Asian countries usually have such absurd laws whereas amdk counties allow you drink anything besides alcohol. Amdk more flexible

Coz here, ppl may pass off vodka as water.
Amdk seldom do such thing there.

They allow water, later u will say bubble tea also not an issue.

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ever saw in 1 circle line where this mother & son was sitting at 1st cabin area waiting for train to pull into station & they sat on e floor.
nxt thing i saw e mother open up a lunch box & feed e son while e son open mouth nia. & e son look at least pri 6 or sec 1 liao hor. jin satki

figo16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ever saw in 1 circle line where this mother & son was sitting at 1st cabin area waiting for train to pull into station & they sat on e floor.
nxt thing i saw e mother open up a lunch box & feed e son while e son open mouth nia. & e son look at least pri 6 or sec 1 liao hor. jin satki
Classic example of spoonfeeding lol.

Andrew833

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know waste money but no choice lor if not enough luggage space..I buy those cheetohs snacks also open up and pour into ziplock..else the packaging too much air inside. But bowl noodles won't try lah.

If no enough luggage space can buy in carton then check in, tried many times. If exceed luggage weight then no choice lol.

Andrew833

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are effective.
Lucky they did not fine you like smrt staff.
If not you sure gonna write a composition/essay of complaints.

I rather wish our smrt as strict as them. Getting more worst, you can see many students bring drinks and drink on mrt and platform.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Spoon-Feeding-When-Do-You-Stop1.png

Andrew833

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But carton box hard to carry if solo traveller..

You should try once and you will know it's very easy. Just remember to tie tightly. When check in, ask for fragile sticker to paste on the carton.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You should try once and you will know it's very easy. Just remember to tie tightly. When check in, ask for fragile sticker to paste on the carton.

She may just paste fragile on herself instead.

Andrew833

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If smrt catch me I still got reason to fark them like ask them to settle track fault, signal fault, came into contact, lightning fault first lol

These things they don't need to settle, our mr lee will be very happy to cover them under the carpet, on top of the carpet is ahtc case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.