[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
now still got people take 1819 airport bus or not? travelling time to and from airport takes more than 1 hour and it is only about S$1+ cheaper than train.

luckily taxi driver asked me to take taoyuan airport mrt if not i would have missed my flight lol.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now still got people take 1819 airport bus or not? travelling time to and from airport takes more than 1 hour and it is only about S$1+ cheaper than train.

luckily taxi driver asked me to take taoyuan airport mrt if not i would have missed my flight lol.

Yes, why not?
U take so long ah?

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
other than hot air balloon n sky lantern...

wat other things can come to ur mind when u talk abt hanging items/decorations in Taiwan??

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
taking bus more comfortable but high chance of getting stuck in traffic jam and the journey time is so much longer than the airport mrt

So much longer?
I doubt as long as you think.
Last time no MRT also take bus.
You go one time complain so many times, i go so many times, rarely hear i complain as much.

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I took 1819 to airport when I came back a week ago. Taxi uncle ask why I never take mrt, I say I prefer bus. No need drag the luggage + barang barang everywhere with a heavy backpack (I got laptop inside). Mrt oso doesn't really cut the travelling time by half. Just about 10min faster if no jam.

I just give myself a good amount of buffer time to get to airport if I want to take the bus. Straightforward, no need struggle with luggage and bags. I hate dealing with trains when I'm saddled with luggage....

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So much longer?
I doubt as long as you think.
Last time no MRT also take bus.
You go one time complain so many times, i go so many times, rarely hear i complain as much.

he's bad at managing his time his problem lah. haha.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I took 1819 to airport when I came back a week ago. Taxi uncle ask why I never take mrt, I say I prefer bus. No need drag the luggage + barang barang everywhere with a heavy backpack (I got laptop inside). Mrt oso doesn't really cut the travelling time by half. Just about 10min faster if no jam.

I just give myself a good amount of buffer time to get to airport if I want to take the bus. Straightforward, no need struggle with luggage and bags. I hate dealing with trains when I'm saddled with luggage....

Ya lor.
Short distance to airport, time difference not as if a mile apart.
I will take bus anytime.

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

u got 2hrs check in time. so rightfully u should reach airport even b4 the counter open(tat would b more than 2hrs liao, how to miss ur flight??)

n talking of missing the flight, haf u guys encounter....ur flight gonna take off in 30mins time at taoyuan but u r still at expressway at Taichung area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.