Not open for further replies.

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I at yeliu now. Is the dry honey squid really 200twd for 1 small square

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

BUYSELLTB

Reaction score
Anyone has any recommendation on car rental company near luodong station? Had inquired with a few (including the one calkel recommended) but was told that they only have higher end cars left for rent :( looking at a Budget of TWD1600/day

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, anyone stayed starry house at cing jing before? any reviews?

I wanted to stay there but it's fully book or I don't like the location, can't rem.
Reviews are always good.
I stay in Star Villa, similar to Starry, location wise: only 5mins walking to the main road, very near to carton king.
Room is big and comfortable, at night can see lots of stars, staffs and owner are very friend and provide free transport to green green grassland.

TLCTLC88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to ask, will the traffic be bad on public holidays?

I will arrive Taoyuan airport at 12noon on 1 Jan and taking coach to Taichung. Will there be any heavy traffic along the way?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to ask, will the traffic be bad on public holidays?

I will arrive Taoyuan airport at 12noon on 1 Jan and taking coach to Taichung. Will there be any heavy traffic along the way?

Are you rushing to anywhere?
If not, doesnt matter.
But i will skip the risk, take high speed rail sua.

TLCTLC88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you rushing to anywhere?
If not, doesnt matter.
But i will skip the risk, take high speed rail sua.

Not really rushing but just don't like to be caught in a jam. Hopefully can check in hotel at 3pm then go out have fun.

The jam very bad?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really rushing but just don't like to be caught in a jam. Hopefully can check in hotel at 3pm then go out have fun.

The jam very bad?

4 higher chance.
Clearing custom can be a pain in the A55.
Dun even talk about traffic jam.

KYLee

Reaction score
I wanted to stay there but it's fully book or I don't like the location, can't rem.
Reviews are always good.
I stay in Star Villa, similar to Starry, location wise: only 5mins walking to the main road, very near to carton king.
Room is big and comfortable, at night can see lots of stars, staffs and owner are very friend and provide free transport to green green grassland.

Thank you, but star villa is quite abit more exp for weekend.. booked starry in the end. got provide transport too.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Why no one intersted in misty villa sia? Is it because it does not provide transport on weekend?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

KYLee

Reaction score
Why no one intersted in misty villa sia? Is it because it does not provide transport on weekend?

asked a few of my friends and HWZ who travelled to cingjing, always recommand me starry or star villa.. never heard of misty villa before though..

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Have lah, bro king going this dec too haha
asked a few of my friends and HWZ who travelled to cingjing, always recommand me starry or star villa.. never heard of misty villa before though..
I goin mid Oct le haha, i chose this misty because some bros here recommended this about 6mths back lol
But then i realised they dont provided transport on wkend as there will be public buses zzz

KYLee

Reaction score
Are larger Taxis (7 seater) easily available in taichung and taipei? we are travelling in 5 pax and for taichung, seems like theres not much public transport, do their taxi run by meter or quote?

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I goin mid Oct le haha, i chose this misty because some bros here recommended this about 6mths back lol
But then i realised they dont provided transport on wkend as there will be public buses zzz

Errrr, rem wrongly :s13:
Oct coming soon, very excited right.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are larger Taxis (7 seater) easily available in taichung and taipei? we are travelling in 5 pax and for taichung, seems like theres not much public transport, do their taxi run by meter or quote?

I didn't see 7 seater taxi in Taipei or Taichung. 7 seater car, bro calkel confirm have.

You want to go from where to where? Inside Taipei transport very convenience, Taichung book driver better, since many attractions very far one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.