[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, what is the best and economical way to get to ximen ding from taoyuan airport?

bus or airport train to taipei then transfer mrt to ximen ding?
if by bus, what bus number to take and is it direct?...

figo16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nov-dec period is worst time to visit taipei cause always raining and gllomy weather. want to go out also mafan cause heavy rain

sept-oct is still the best time to visit tw. end of typhoon season, sun does not set so early at 5pm, more sunny days.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nov-dec period is worst time to visit taipei cause always raining and gllomy weather. want to go out also mafan cause heavy rain

sept-oct is still the best time to visit tw. end of typhoon season, sun does not set so early at 5pm, more sunny days.

Yes.
Now almost into winter season.
So we have to take note when travelling.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, what is the best and economical way to get to ximen ding from taoyuan airport?

bus or airport train to taipei then transfer mrt to ximen ding?
if by bus, what bus number to take and is it direct?...

Most economical way is bus then metro.
Bus is 1819 國光號。

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

some people want the cooler weather. so dec onwards is ideal. i always go taiwan in dec. only very few times it rained, most days are shiny and cooling.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2017112101853071.jpg
company sponsored. haha.

hlw8888

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, will be going to taipei alone tmr. so wish to ask ask if my impromptu planning for this trip is ok or not. :o previously went taipei b4, but only 2 days, so this time round have abit more days to explore ard.

day 1 - reach tpe ard noon. climb elephant hill, take day or evening pic of 101, ???

day 2 - go shifen, houtong cat village, jiufen (visited b4, maybe juz want to take nite pic)

day 3 - go yeliu (half day or full day?), ningxia night market

day 4 - go danshui (half day or full day?), take sunset pic of danshui wharf?

day 5 - go ximending eat eat walk walk, go 24hr eslite bookstore, buy some stuff, fly back to sg at nite

i read somewhere online that day 2 and 3 can be done together in 1 day, excluding the houtong cat village. not sure how true, since i doing it solo.

thks in advance.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, will be going to taipei alone tmr. so wish to ask ask if my impromptu planning for this trip is ok or not. :o previously went taipei b4, but only 2 days, so this time round have abit more days to explore ard.

day 1 - reach tpe ard noon. climb elephant hill, take day or evening pic of 101, ???
Weather permitting. Quite wet this week.

day 2 - go shifen, houtong cat village, jiufen (visited b4, maybe juz want to take nite pic)
Follow by keelung night market
See what time you leave lor.
Also what time you leave hotel, since OMS.
day 5 - go ximending eat eat walk walk, go 24hr eslite bookstore, buy some stuff, fly back to sg at nite

i read somewhere online that day 2 and 3 can be done together in 1 day, excluding the houtong cat village. not sure how true, since i doing it solo.

thks in advance.

One person no need to rush.
Own Time Own Target, carry on!
Do note 24/11 election!

Andrew833

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thks in advance.

Day 2 and 3 can combine but need to book driver, solo out.
Day 3 and 4 half day done.

hlw8888

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Also what time you leave hotel, since OMS.

thks in advance.

wat's OMS ah? :s11:

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Seriously now than know eslite 诚品 is a bookstore
I went there twice just to hoot porter intl stuff le

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.