- Oct 23, 2007
- Reaction score
At most book Uber only not that hard to go back
I happily book hsr tic from klook during Black Friday for my jan family trip. Then kkday yesterday got this. https://www.facebook.com/419007131584077/posts/1173966452754804/
Btw anyone know cab in Taichung easy to get ma? I gg see my laogong concert at the baseball stadium there then like it’s so “far” and inaccessible from city. Dunno if I shld like pre-book cab from concert venue to hotel ma.
Your Day 1, very packed.Hi all, I will be travelling to Taiwan with a friend from 31/12/18 to 06/01/19. I had sought inputs from this forum previously a few years back and i really appreciated those help. Will seek your help again regarding my 7 days itinerary. I will be visiting three cities (Kaohsiung, Hualien, Taipei).
Day 1(31st): (Kaohsiung)
Touch down at Kaohsiung airport. Will be visiting
- pier 2 art district
- Takao railway museum
- Huada tapioca milktea
- Gangyuan taiwanese beef noodle
- Xinkujiang shopping district
- Liuhe night market
- maybe count down?
Day 2: Kaohsiung
- Cycle at Cijin island
- British Consulate at Takow
- Kaohsiung Martyrs’ Shrine / Shoushan LOVE Valentine’s Lookout
- Kaohsiung Wude Hall
- Gushan Daitian Temple
- Dream mall
Day 3: Kaohshiung to Hualien
- Golden Triangle Shopping Area
- Hualien Railway Culture Park
Day 4: Hualien
Taroke Gorge (Booked a one day tour through Klook)
Day 5: Hualien to Taipei
Day 6-7 Taipei
My concerns are day 3 and day 5 when we need to travel from Kaohshiung to Hualien and from Hualien to Taipei respectively.
For day 3, I researched a bit and i found that there is a 自强車種 plying the southeast region of Taiwan.
1. According to the above picture, does it mean that I have to be ready at Kaohshiung station at 1030am and I will reach Hualien around 4pm if i were to take train 307?
2 . Also, the ticket is 705 NT but I am not sure what is the best to buy the ticket. Should I get the ticket online or should I buy only when I am there? (My concern is that there might be no more ticket given that it is holiday period)
For day 5, there is a 普悠瑪車種 service from hualien to taipei
3. According to the picture, does it means I will board the train 273 at 1.28pm and alight at taipei main station at 3.40pm?
Let me know if there are better way to travel between the cities. Will appreciate if you give me some suggestions regarding places to go in hualien and Kaohsiung too. Thanks!