[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just that the shuttle from airport to taoyuan now has been scheduled as such.

There is a bus from airport to ximen station
Bus : 1916
Kindly check schedule.

Hi. I checked but 1916 seems to be from Yilan to Banqiao?

This is a new route? Did not see this before. But the journey will take 70 to 90 min.

https://www.taiwanbus.tw/information.aspx?Lang=En&Line=3471

Dayuan→Dayuan Interchange→Terminal 2→Terminal 1→Cargo Station→Shuzipo→Kanxia→Guolin→Shuiwei→Xizhou→TAIMALL→Nankan→Zhangrong→Jiuquan St→Taini Building(Mackay Memorial Hospital)→Zhongshan Police Sta.→TRA Taipei Station→MRT Ximen Station→Taipei City Hospital-Heping

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is a new route? Did not see this before. But the journey will take 70 to 90 min.

https://www.taiwanbus.tw/information.aspx?Lang=En&Line=3471

Dayuan→Dayuan Interchange→Terminal 2→Terminal 1→Cargo Station→Shuzipo→Kanxia→Guolin→Shuiwei→Xizhou→TAIMALL→Nankan→Zhangrong→Jiuquan St→Taini Building(Mackay Memorial Hospital)→Zhongshan Police Sta.→TRA Taipei Station→MRT Ximen Station→Taipei City Hospital-Heping

Update from me today.
Who do you think?
Time for next trip for u soon.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More sakuras blooming:

pyWB5E3.png

天元宮 6-7成開了

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First week of April is it consider peak period for traveling to Taipei? I see the flight prices abt $400 for budget airline le... :(

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First week of April is it consider peak period for traveling to Taipei? I see the flight prices abt $400 for budget airline le... :(

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

I use skyscanner, around $300 for budget flight.

h0neystars

Reaction score

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
Makan
Shopping
Light festival

is xitou monster village and jiji railway station worth visiting? xitou nature area looks nice.

the MV of this popular song was filmed in jiji railway station

i think i will visit cingjing again during my next trip cause it is very nice. but alishan is overrated and boring.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is xitou monster village and jiji railway station worth visiting? xitou nature area looks nice.

i think i will visit cingjing again during my next trip cause it is very nice. but alishan is overrated and boring.

I agree with you, alishan is so boring, at least I went on march can still see Sakura blossom. I love cingjing.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jiji is good.
From taichung must change train somewhere.
I went by car.
Alishan, no flowers, dun go.
Of course u can do other things. But i prefer to do all in March.

efreelancer

Reaction score
I agree with you, alishan is so boring, at least I went on march can still see Sakura blossom. I love cingjing.

Cingjing is quite a touristy area nowadays. The experience is good but half a day is good enough to cover most of cingjing alr.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cingjing is quite a touristy area nowadays. The experience is good but half a day is good enough to cover most of cingjing alr.

1/2 day to complete?!?!?!
Also need time to travel up lor.
I cannot do in 1/2 day seriously.

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
1/2 day to complete?!?!?!
Also need time to travel up lor.
I cannot do in 1/2 day seriously.

Cingjing farm quite big. need 3 hours to explore. walk from the north entrance to the windmill also need 1 hour. still need to explore carton king, swiss garden.

last time i went for cingjing farm + hehuan mountain tour. tour guide didn't even have time to bring us to the windmill.

there is another tour which excludes hehuan mtn but allow visitors to have more time in cingjing farm, swiss garden and carton king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.