[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 乱剪? I asked my hotel receptionist she like hinting don't cut at XMD.

death-royals-monarchs-headman-chop_off_your_head-king-12263531_low.jpg

JohnJon82

Reaction score
Can recommend accommodation for Alishan? Will be going there on 1st Dec. Flight reach 5am, and plan to go straight by HSR. Planning to stay 2 days in Alishan to watch the sun rise, then do some trekking around. 2 days will be sufficient for Alishan?

Then will go to Taipei after that till 9th. Any recommendation for Taipei? Near to MRT. Looking to go Yangminshan for one night stay also.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can recommend accommodation for Alishan? Will be going there on 1st Dec. Flight reach 5am, and plan to go straight by HSR. Planning to stay 2 days in Alishan to watch the sun rise, then do some trekking around. 2 days will be sufficient for Alishan?

Then will go to Taipei after that till 9th. Any recommendation for Taipei? Near to MRT. Looking to go Yangminshan for one night stay also.

A few popular ones are 53.1 minsu, lauya minsu.
Or refer to this map to find your suitable minsu/hotel.
Alishan recreation area

Also if you are looking for TW Railway tickets? Look nowhere else!
http://tinyurl.com/zcn7aar

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read one article..teach u all how to bring back bowl noodles without wasting much luggage space.

The auntie take out all the noodles and powder and packed into individual plastic bags. :crazy:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read one article..teach u all how to bring back bowl noodles without wasting much luggage space.

The auntie take out all the noodles and powder and packed into individual plastic bags. :crazy:

Why so troublesome, just buy packet form, come back put inside bowl lol. :eek:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lao hong and ultimate contamination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.