Status
Not open for further replies.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope. no Xmas festive atmoshphere at all when i was there during christmas 4 years ago. HK is very different from taiwan. HK is a former british colony and more globalised with many amdk. you hardly see amdk in tw

u probably went to some villages? Certain part of Taipei is so christmasity!

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One whole week in Taipei, you may feel boring after day 4-5.
You can plan 2 day trip to nearby attractions, example Yehliu, juifen, hualien, maoli and more.....

1 week in taipei, no need to go all the way to hualien which is 2hrs+ by express train. I suggest to go as far as keelung which is less than 1 hr train ride from tms, or go jiufeng, shifen, wulai etc.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As compared to hk, of course is lesser.
Maybe our santa babes are dancing away at zhongxiao side.

he said no atmosphere at all, which is FAKE news, or as i said, he went to some villages. haha...

asdyui31

Reaction score
1 week in taipei, no need to go all the way to hualien which is 2hrs+ by express train. I suggest to go as far as keelung which is less than 1 hr train ride from tms, or go jiufeng, shifen, wulai etc.
thanks for the suggestion

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
u probably went to some villages? Certain part of Taipei is so christmasity!

yes they have christmas decorations in shopping malls but they don't play christmas carols unlike in hk and sg. hk has bigger and better christmas trees, lighting and decorations.

zazawa

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got itinerary and driver to share? we have 7 adults, normally no luggage while travelling...

24-27th Dec - Taipei
27-30th Dec - Taichung, want to go CJ farm, sun moon lake
30-2nd Jan - Kaohsiung, want go Kenting

For the stay in Taichung, so far, we want to go CJ farm and sun moon lake, May i know if 1 day enough to cover both places? or does it require 2 separate days?

Thanks in advance!

xchampsx

Reaction score
Anyone got itinerary and driver to share? we have 7 adults, normally no luggage while travelling...

24-27th Dec - Taipei
27-30th Dec - Taichung, want to go CJ farm, sun moon lake
30-2nd Jan - Kaohsiung, want go Kenting

For the stay in Taichung, so far, we want to go CJ farm and sun moon lake, May i know if 1 day enough to cover both places? or does it require 2 separate days?

Thanks in advance!

separate into 2 days. best to plan taichung - SML - overnight at CJ - CJ next day - back to taichung

kenting is a nice place if you have a driver

zazawa

Master Member
Reaction score
separate into 2 days. best to plan taichung - SML - overnight at CJ - CJ next day - back to taichung

kenting is a nice place if you have a driver

Thanks for recommendation, but already booked the airbnb for taichung 27-30 liao :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.