[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What i say wrong again? My Chinese and pin ying fail also wrong ?

Fail meh?
U mean u go Taiwan so many time dunno xiami is danshui or tamsui but instead come out with new terms until we all see till gong gong gu ni hoon?
Old time flavour or 古早味,become gu jiao wei...

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
which hotel is more recommended to stay with kids?

midtown richardson or muzik ximending?
Midtown richardson pricin seems good for a 4 stars however i read some review that the lifts there are chaotic...need to wait for 5 to 10min to jus board the lifts
Its too packed liao the hotel
Hotel breakfast is like going war to fight for ur food

I am lookin at this via hotel ximen family room, i have 3 adults and 2 kids
Right in the middle of ximending, 24hrs free snacks and drinks in the lobby lounge but its located in a small alley and its more like a boutique hotel

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

cutoutxstars

Master Member
Reaction score
Jetstar 2 bags 7kg carry on include handbag??

Yeah, I took jetstar last week - on the flight back they weighed our handcarry togther with handbag/ backpack. We overshot by a few kgs, but the TWMM let us off with a reminder. Luckily we were the first few that checked in early

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Yeah, I took jetstar last week - on the flight back they weighed our handcarry togther with handbag/ backpack. We overshot by a few kgs, but the TWMM let us off with a reminder. Luckily we were the first few that checked in early

I recalled last year that i already got checked in 20kg, but in the end only checked in 15kg.

Then I carry a cabin size around 5 plus kg then ask me put my handbag on to weigh together.

The moment I showed them the handbag they almost fainted and tell me no need to weigh tgt. My Handbag is small until put 1 wallet and 2 hp with 1 passport full alr.

:s13::s13::s13:

but the way they do quite OMG. Even I carry a big handbag also should not count ma....

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recalled last year that i already got checked in 20kg, but in the end only checked in 15kg.

Then I carry a cabin size around 5 plus kg then ask me put my handbag on to weigh together.

The moment I showed them the handbag they almost fainted and tell me no need to weigh tgt. My Handbag is small until put 1 wallet and 2 hp with 1 passport full alr.

but the way they do quite OMG. Even I carry a big handbag also should not count ma....
bobian so they can charge u more once overweight :s22:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I carried backpack which seems light also will weigh on Scoot.
So please be careful with your luggage weight limit.
Kena fine is no fun.
JS, always got “problem” with luggage one.
Fren always check n get free luggage upgrade.
Sibeh satki.
Can be like max 60kg limit per person.

Bubblebum

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Midtown richardson pricin seems good for a 4 stars however i read some review that the lifts there are chaotic...need to wait for 5 to 10min to jus board the lifts

Right in the middle of ximending, 24hrs free snacks and drinks in the lobby lounge but its located in a small alley and its more like a boutique hotel

I stayed at midtown in last Nov. Waiting for the lift is a pain. After 10 min still waiting coz is always full. End up take the stairs down.

The breakfast crowd quite ok. Plenty of empty tables ard. I went at abt 7+-8 am

luvenergy

Reaction score

any idea how long it takes to walk from hotel to ximen station?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.