XRQdr3ml.jpg

W4pkESal.jpg

tFmFfpJl.jpg

s4hfTf7l.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

BUYSELLTB

Reaction score
Hello experts :)

Would like to seek your advice if the following is feasible. I’ve been to most part of taipei, Taichung and hualien, hence I’m thinking of exploring other areas if possible :)

Day 1 Danshui + Shilin night market
Day 2 Shida + Raohe night market
Day 3 Keelung + Miaokou night market
Day 4 Yilan
Day 5 Yilan
Day 6 Taitung or Alishan
Day 7 Taoyuan back to Sg

Understand that day 6 and 5 seems abit far off, would you all recommend that I head elsewhere instead of going to taitung and Alishan?

Thanks in advance!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello experts :)

Would like to seek your advice if the following is feasible. I’ve been to most part of taipei, Taichung and hualien, hence I’m thinking of exploring other areas if possible :)

Day 1 Danshui + Shilin night market
Day 2 Shida + Raohe night market
Day 3 Keelung + Miaokou night market
Day 4 Yilan
Day 5 Yilan
Day 6 Taitung or Alishan
Day 7 Taoyuan back to Sg

Understand that day 6 and 5 seems abit far off, would you all recommend that I head elsewhere instead of going to taitung and Alishan?

Thanks in advance!

Taichung, hsinchu or Taoyuan for 6,7.

sccy25

Reaction score
Hi Experts,

I am planning to go Taiwan (Taipei, Taichung, Cingjing, Alishan, Hualien & maybe Tainan) in late Oct'18 for 2 weeks with my 2 teenage boys.

Just like to check whether is still safe to travel to mountains areas such as Cingjing, Alishan & Hualien. Whether still got mild earthquakes going on?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Experts,

I am planning to go Taiwan (Taipei, Taichung, Cingjing, Alishan, Hualien & maybe Tainan) in late Oct'18 for 2 weeks with my 2 teenage boys.

Just like to check whether is still safe to travel to mountains areas such as Cingjing, Alishan & Hualien. Whether still got mild earthquakes going on?

So far is safe. No one can predict the next big movement.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Experts,

there's an official website to that

.com.tw

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Experts,

Taiwan has most earthquakes in the world, everyday has maybe few just as to Singapore has the most lightning activity in the world

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taiwan has most earthquakes in the world, everyday has maybe few just as to Singapore has the most lightning activity in the world

pardon me, .gov.tw
cwb
HZp77HFl.jpg

Villas-Boas

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or
D1 Taipei
D2 Keelung, Yilan
D3 Yilan
D4 Hualien
D5 Cingjing
D6 Taipei
D7 Taipei/Toayuan
How to get from Hua Lian to Cing Jing or Cing Jing to Hua Lian ah? My Taiwan friend say if go by public transport it is hard? Anyone knows?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Experts,

I just been to cingjing and alishan in march, so far no problem.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to get from Hua Lian to Cing Jing or Cing Jing to Hua Lian ah? My Taiwan friend say if go by public transport it is hard? Anyone knows?

Depend on your plan, if you not going Hualien, you can go from Taichung to cingjing. There are bus from Taichung to Puli to cingjing area.

Villas-Boas

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By car/driver service.
I know can hire driver but we got 6 people. We trying to save cost and see if can go by public transport.

Depend on your plan, if you not going Hualien, you can go from Taichung to cingjing. There are bus from Taichung to Puli to cingjing area.
It is a long long way.
Time is always not enough.
I am trying to hit both Hua Lian and Nantou. That why asking if can travel to and fro. I have 8 days in Taiwan so not sure if enough time. If from Tai Chung to Nantou how long is it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.