[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybernex

Reaction score
Booked Ticks for 7 days with trips to taipei, jiufen, shifen, yehliu areas
first trip to taiwan and currently planning my itinerary

would like to ask bros ans sista here, would like ask if old streetss like yingge, sanxia need to visit on sunday or are stores mostly open on wkdays

Dihua street any lobang?

Any1 tried the apple / jelly core cakes, nice?

Last edited:

ApeTruelove

Master Member
Reaction score
wa's the appeal of this brand ah? last time ghost Taiwan c many locals carry including xiao lian & it's not cheap leh.... this type bag back home only uncles carry leh

For me the quality is really good. I purchase my first shoulder bag ten years ago until now still in good quality. At least 30-50% cheaper to buy from there and not only uncle carry leh so many people carry at CBD also.

Last edited:

stanley_home

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me the quality is really good. I purchase my first shoulder bag ten years ago until now still in good quality. At least 30-50% cheaper to buy from there and not only uncle carry leh so many people carry at CBD also.

wah... 10 yrs... solids.

maybe i go see see also.

rootz

Reaction score
Dear all,
Have a few days (2 to 3 days) available to be spent possibly in Tai Chung.

Am looking to go to these places, thus need inputs:

1. Cing Jing Farm. For the children to see the farm area. Possible to have a one night stay.
2. Sun moon lake. For the elderly to see the lake. Not that keen to stay a day there. Just want to do a day trip.

Would like to seek inputs on how should I travel for this arrangement. Thanks alot.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks! hope these extras are not to expensive
usually built-in GPS are more informative (e.g petrol station, food) & may be useful for exploration local area
Gps wise if u need , need to request.
We did fine with our mobile google map.
Usually all the extras must pay.

chemcutie

Reaction score
Hello I’m here again.

Erm need some suggestions.
My family wanna go hotspring in taiwan, so far we’ve been to Jiaoxi, wulai, beitou and liugui.

Is there anywhere else we can try? Not too far from things and easily accessible ?
Thanks

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Depends on season, weather hot hot got cold spring :s22:

Hello I’m here again.

Erm need some suggestions.
My family wanna go hotspring in taiwan, so far we’ve been to Jiaoxi, wulai, beitou and liugui.

Is there anywhere else we can try? Not too far from things and easily accessible ?
Thanks

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Used google maps n it was great. The tolls are auto (e-tag) n u pay when u return the car. The tolls are quite cheap.
tqZiqIQ.jpg

ok thanks! hope these extras are not to expensive
usually built-in GPS are more informative (e.g petrol station, food) & may be useful for exploration local area

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear all,
Have a few days (2 to 3 days) available to be spent possibly in Tai Chung.

Am looking to go to these places, thus need inputs:

1. Cing Jing Farm. For the children to see the farm area. Possible to have a one night stay.
2. Sun moon lake. For the elderly to see the lake. Not that keen to stay a day there. Just want to do a day trip.

Would like to seek inputs on how should I travel for this arrangement. Thanks alot.

Cingjing farm is a good choice for kids and elderly too. Sheep show is only on weekend , so if you go on weekday will be a bit boring.
Cingjing, best to stay a night there, then morning go cingjing farm, skywalk, carton king, rest for lunch then continue to others attractions.
When you book minsu, rem to check if they provide free transport to attractions area.

Sun moon lake, just go in the morning, can complete without staying a night there.

You got kids and elderly, book a driver for these two places, save you time and trouble.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zero excess how much?
car mount gps more convenient lah. will be interested if not too expensive since probably drive few days nia
how many usb charging ports, cigarette plug i hope still standard?
need to charge gopro, mobile, tablet, powerbank lolz

Used google maps n it was great. The tolls are auto (e-tag) n u pay when u return the car. The tolls are quite cheap.
tqZiqIQ.jpg

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zero excess how much?
car mount gps more convenient lah. will be interested if not too expensive since probably drive few days nia
how many usb charging ports, cigarette plug i hope still standard?
need to charge gopro, mobile, tablet, powerbank lolz

Actually i prefer not to charge my stuff using car cigarette plug.
Advisable to use powerbank first.
That is a back up.
Highly suspective of the stability of current output.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought those cigarette plug are rated at least 10A? if not enough current, at most won't charge … usb ports should be standard in new cars

Actually i prefer not to charge my stuff using car cigarette plug.
Advisable to use powerbank first.
That is a back up.
Highly suspective of the stability of current output.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought those cigarette plug are rated at least 10A? if not enough current, at most won't charge … usb ports should be standard in new cars

Will charge.
But stability is the issue.
Dun wanna oversurge the Phone charging.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, this thread too many pages to read already.
Any kind soul got tainan itinerary to share?
Thanks.

Anping old street
Anping Tree
孔庙
赤崁楼
七股盐山
奇美博物馆
Find 棺材板,周氏虾卷,花园夜市

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.