[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

1xtreme

Reaction score
Just a question out of nowhere.....

Any of you (esp guys) ever experienced walking alone along XMD near the 豪大鸡排, then there's this lady maybe in her 50s, keep asking you to try her beauty product? If you ignore or reject her, she would be like very dulan face.....

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score

Any of you (esp guys) ever experienced walking alone along XMD near the 豪大鸡排, then there's this lady maybe in her 50s, keep asking you to try her beauty product? If you ignore or reject her, she would be like very dulan face.....
Wow i gonna see her dulan face for days liao

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There are just too many twmm queuing for 豪大鸡排 to notice her lol

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I always go there sample free ginger tea. :crazy:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bro.

Thought of getting a driver. But thinking whether can I settle by public transport for both places with one guild and one elderly =)

In cingjing, if your minsu provide some transport then you are fine. Just start the day on the top, then slowly walk down using skywalk.
In SML, there are many bus, you need to check what bus to take.
From cingjing to SML, you can take taxi to save your trouble with luggage. Or add a bit more, book a driver from cingjing to SML plus tour SML.

Hope others can correct this;
Taxi cost from CJ to SML around 2000 ntd
Book driver from cingjing to SML plus tour SML around 3500 - 4000ntd

1xtreme

Reaction score
Wow i gonna see her dulan face for days liao

Not if you guai guai try & buy her products,haha. :s13:

What annoys me is the attitude & way she approach people. She would just grab your arm when you walk past & start showing you brochure. When you tell her you not interested, she would show the **** face & keep pester you while grabbing your arm tightly & talk in an impolite & impatient tone.....:(

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Not if you guai guai try & buy her products,haha. :s13:

What annoys me is the attitude & way she approach people. She would just grab your arm when you walk past & start showing you brochure. When you tell her you not interested, she would show the **** face & keep pester you while grabbing your arm tightly & talk in an impolite & impatient tone.....:(
Wah this kind sure jialat one...hope she recognize me after rejectin her once

stanley_home

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In cingjing, if your minsu provide some transport then you are fine. Just start the day on the top, then slowly walk down using skywalk.
In SML, there are many bus, you need to check what bus to take.
From cingjing to SML, you can take taxi to save your trouble with luggage. Or add a bit more, book a driver from cingjing to SML plus tour SML.

Hope others can correct this;
Taxi cost from CJ to SML around 2000 ntd
Book driver from cingjing to SML plus tour SML around 3500 - 4000ntd

tat time i took a taxi got cheated. 700 ntd from CJ to puli one way trip. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.