[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depend lol, mostly yearly once, not like you go so often :s13:
March just went tw, it's only 4 mth leh.

not often ... my trips usually thu to sun or fri to sun ...
came back from taipei, going there soon in few wks time ...

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but you enjoy taking such short trips? never consider consolidating several short trips into one longer trip?
not often ... my trips usually thu to sun or fri to sun ...
came back from taipei, going there soon in few wks time ...

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The best time to see autumn leaves is Nov~Dec. You can see it at Chien-shan Garden near Zhongshan Building in Yang Ming Shan. You can either walk about 15 mins from Yang Ming Shan bus terminal to Zhong Shan Building OR board leisure bus 108 serving the inner areas of Yang Ming Shan and returning to the same bus station where it started its route. The bus passes Zhong Shan Building when returning to the same bus station.

Other places to see autumn colors include Dasyueshan, Wuling Farm in Taichung County, Aowanda 奧萬大and Sun Moon Lake in Nantou County.

From tripadvisor

alex666

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also thought so but i read about certain species that becomes active during autumn

杉林溪.....fireflies & autumn leaves

022c8bad09c80f8a90017cefb2405d93.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.