[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't go cingjing branch so don't know leh. Cingjing carton king is smaller scale, you can go tripadvisor see photo and reviews.
Cingjing sky walk is very good to enjoy the scenery, can go right after green green farm.
I miss old england manor due to bad planning :(

the cj branch is very small, but it is next to 7-11. so can go top up food and drinks too before going back to the minsu.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
旗津 island
打狗鐵道博物館
博二

If loads of time, go to pingtung.

If can spare a night out, 小琉球.

saw talk show saying a lot of shops/restaurants have closed in kaohsiung due to no tourist and younger generation all went north. sad lor.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't go cingjing branch so don't know leh. Cingjing carton king is smaller scale, you can go tripadvisor see photo and reviews.
Cingjing sky walk is very good to enjoy the scenery, can go right after green green farm.
I miss old england manor due to bad planning :(
Coz u book wrong driver!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw talk show saying a lot of shops/restaurants have closed in kaohsiung due to no tourist and younger generation all went north. sad lor.

Ok la.
Still a relaxing place.
As long not so much tiongs, still go.
海角七號,kenting also can go.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah lao super typhoon Mangkhut going to pass over southern taiwan by Fri

HK will be hit the most

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

gazar1

Reaction score
Hi I need help, as taoyuan airport have cash limited that I can bring in,
If I need to bring more than the value stated what should I do? Any departments I need to declare before I enter?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I need help, as taoyuan airport have cash limited that I can bring in,
If I need to bring more than the value stated what should I do? Any departments I need to declare before I enter?

Fill in the declaration form.
The form is given on board when they walk down the aisle to distribut the immigration card.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on u guys past years traveling experience to Taiwan. How's the weather like during early dec in Taipei?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.