[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
Airport mrt to tms mrt need to walk further.

Need to walk to ximen station is far is what u meant ah?

Fastest, possibly the Taoyuan Metro.

Take the taoyuan metro express train , about 35min to tms ...
If take kuo guang bus is about 50+ min ...

Price wise not that big hor? As in im ok with bus or metro express, just want to see which one is more convenient for me like, for eg, no need squeeze or cheong for seats kind.

And taoyuan metro is at terminal 1 hor? :)

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Need to walk to TMS station to get to metro then to ximen is troublesome.

Price wise not that big hor? As in im ok with bus or metro express, just want to see which one is more convenient for me like, for eg, no need squeeze or cheong for seats kind.

Bus seats are fine, no standing anyway. Metro too.

Taoyuan metro is at T1 and T2.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i plan to use taichung as a base to do some day tours to sml, cingjing and explore the city cause last time never explore. too lazy to move here and there.

is the queue for immigration clearance at taipei airport still very long?

Good to stay and lepak in taichung. Also can haead out CheCheng by train.
Google 车程火车站

Immigration now quite okay.
My wife clear it without much hiccups today.

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
Good to stay and lepak in taichung. Also can haead out CheCheng by train.
Google 车程火车站

Immigration now quite okay.
My wife clear it without much hiccups today.

i plan to take the airport bus to taichung after clearing immigration so hope it does not take too long. last time i took eva air and only arrived at taichung around 11pm. now i take morning flight.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i plan to take the airport bus to taichung after clearing immigration so hope it does not take too long. last time i took eva air and only arrived at taichung around 11pm. now i take morning flight.
Ok.
But i will prefer hsr though.

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

aiyo

if u wanna go ximen via taoyuan metro, when u alight at taipei, dun follow the crowd and go towards the exit to taipei main station

u go to the other exit at the opp direction and go to beimen station (green line), beimen is nearer and it is also one stop away from ximen station.
it is also less crowded and u just have to follow the sign.

T1 and T2 both got taoyuan metro, if only one terminal have, tw ppl sure kpkb since it is gonna be troublesome for those using T2

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiyo

if u wanna go ximen via taoyuan metro, when u alight at taipei, dun follow the crowd and go towards the exit to taipei main station

u go to the other exit at the opp direction and go to beimen station (green line), beimen is nearer and it is also one stop away from ximen station.

T1 and T2 both got taoyuan metro, if only one terminal have, tw ppl sure kpkb since it is gonna be troublesome for those using T2
Their lrt that links both terminals also damn hard to access.
Unlike SG ones.
Dunno built for what purpose.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aiyo

is green line faster than blue line (bannan) to ximen? I always take the blue line.

upon looking up google maps, it is indeed closer to ximen using ur direction. thanks!

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
never took the mrt from airport before. planning to try it this time. how far is the stn from the airport? i know go to B2 then walk. walk how long?

Walk from airport is okay.
Just at taipei main station is further.

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
almost 20 mins walk.....

I walk Taipei main station to beimen station almost Everyday when I’m in Taipei man. Walk at the underground shopping center exit Y27 Everyday!! The anime, toys gachapon are so fun to play when I pass by there.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I walk Taipei main station to beimen station almost Everyday when I’m in Taipei man. Walk at the underground shopping center exit Y27 Everyday!! The anime, toys gachapon are so fun to play when I pass by there.

Better don't, I lost before. :s13:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Good place.
But then, with kids, spare me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.