[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just PM Calkel, he can help you buy ticket. Don't need to worry about timing, just the date will do. Reach HSR station, collect ticket, board the train, very simple.
Wah. He's able to help buy HSR tickets? How about TRA

whywhy80

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rather have e freaking 冷气团 might as well stay in sg if wana sexperience hot weather. Sorry just ranting

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT
But means high chance of rain..
V troublesome if sightseeing

whywhy80

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T7s2tXTl.jpg

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT
Slimmer than me... :o

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
er..... stand for 3-5 hrs? with luggage lol

mlmlwml

HSR train schedule very nice one, each train I think about 20mins. My ticket bro calkel brought for me, can take any train going to my destination. Before train come, go to the boarding place and queue. Train come, just board it.

puteh83

Reaction score
HSR train schedule very nice one, each train I think about 20mins. My ticket bro calkel brought for me, can take any train going to my destination. Before train come, go to the boarding place and queue. Train come, just board it.
Nothing printed?

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not yet. Abit loss to be honest... And my CO can't walk much due to knee issues... Headache
Plan those that lesser walk. If by public transport sure lots walk. So many some trips go by taxi or shuttle bus by klook??

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plan those that lesser walk. If by public transport sure lots walk. So many some trips go by taxi or shuttle bus by klook??

I also DIY, need to plan swee swee, then don't have to walk until so jialat. Places like Taichung, very difficult to talk public transport and long walking needed, best to book driver.

puteh83

Reaction score
I also DIY, need to plan swee swee, then don't have to walk until so jialat. Places like Taichung, very difficult to talk public transport and long walking needed, best to book driver.
Oh..was thinking to take HSR to Taichung and spend half a day there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.