[OFFICIAL] 铁探 The Defected, Debuts 1 April 2019, TVB, Tencent & StarHub

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
His voice is lidat

That why the producer die die want him to act Vietnamese thou the guy dun wan act as bad guy liao

Boh bian. Can only blame his parents give birth to him have badman' face.

But, later in jail when mdm Man visit him, looks quiet decent.

Posted from PCWX using ...
On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! 💪💪💪!!!

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

He looked quite decent in My Date With Vampire wor. But come to think of it, his face didn't changed much throughout the years.

Another guy that didn't change much also appeared recently, and he acted as 山本一夫 in My Date With Vampire too. Think it's in the Bosco Wong insurance show if i'm not mistaken.

Wawasan 2020

Banned
Reaction score

he damn satki

every time see him, sure got policeman 幹掉 by him

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still no update for PTU...

Ottoke

Reaction score
For those who want to watch PTU (if you are willing to pay), the drama is available on both Viu TV app and StarHub Go.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight, still early now

Yup, it's out on a popular streaming site, though the app I'm using to download has not released it yet. Hmm...

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Reaction score
just done with this drama. its not bad considering that the plot is not predictable like many tvb drama

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just done with this drama. its not bad considering that the plot is not predictable like many tvb drama

Predictable because they recycled many plots :(

But you are right, this is a pretty good show.

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
havent gone through this whole thread...so what happened to the 10m that bingo buried? :eek:

Can't remember some details. If it's the ransom money for kidnapping of the boy, he took some and passed the rest to the big evil man... He took quite abit of money here and there from what i remember from the entire show.

Think got some memory loss because i watched this show call 封神演义 after this show and got my brain messed up by someone who is too old and he acted as the youth 杨戬 which made the show unbearable :s13:

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Reaction score
Can't remember some details. If it's the ransom money for kidnapping of the boy, he took some and passed the rest to the big evil man... He took quite abit of money here and there from what i remember from the entire show.

Think got some memory loss because i watched this show call 封神演义 after this show and got my brain messed up by someone who is too old and he acted as the youth 杨戬 which made the show unbearable :s13:

not really leh. 10m that he buried was his cut which resulted in some resentment among the rest of the gang member

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not really leh. 10m that he buried was his cut which resulted in some resentment among the rest of the gang member

Eh remember the part where he donated $$ to Benjamin Yuen after he kena shot in the head? Think the $$, alot went there. He revealed it later when he met up with him also.

I think that should be where the $ went if i did not remember wrongly...

Last edited:

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Reaction score
I remember he donated anonymously to that sick cop.

Eh remember the part where he donated $$ to Benjamin Yuen after he kena shot in the head? Think the $$, alot went there. He revealed it later when he met up with him also.

I think that should be where the $ went if i did not remember wrongly...

maybe i missed that part...thanks

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember he donated anonymously to that sick cop.

The money he donated is from the first 一千万 that he took, not from the kidnap money.

Now watching 机动部队, hence don't quite remember the first 一千万 from where.

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The money he donated is from the first 一千万 that he took, not from the kidnap money.

Now watching 机动部队, hence don't quite remember the first 一千万 from where.

I just started episode 1 of PTU today. Man, i thought it's going to be like the traditional polis catch thief type of show but it's more like a UC transition into PTU and the story grows from there.

Many faces not seen in TVB appearing in this show for a long time too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.