(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

TZR250

Reaction score
Tonberry more Japs I find. Somehow, PF will all have Do you know Japanese? or even No English

Tonberry has the most english speaking oceanic players. just use the server hopping and come to Limsa

HappyLee

Reaction score
still got sg player play this game? I remember I was in Typhon and not as much english player. sometimes raid with japanese will have communication problem.

Hokaycan

Reaction score
still got sg player play this game? I remember I was in Typhon and not as much english player. sometimes raid with japanese will have communication problem.

Tonberry and Kujata have alot of english speaking FC

One of Tonberry's biggest FC i think is MICA, singaporean based FC
Kujata's biggest FC is SGTeaClan also singaporean based FC

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have been playing FFXIV since launch. nearly 7 years.

Was trying to level up my BLM and this Kopi Peng from Unicorn says
i am botting and going to report.

Have been ages since I seen this kind of ah beng player since maple days.

I am a main WAR and GNB

Roarich Yaeger on Tonberry

totally spoilt my day. I have never seen this kind of ah beng talk on FFXIV.

you only hear about KS on maplestory not FFXIV. goodness man.

Kopi Peng from Unicorn, old school ah beng. have not seen this kind of player since more than 10 years

wah make an acc to say this ah?....lol......

sidenote: i am from Kujata

Hokaycan

Reaction score
i have been playing FFXIV since launch. nearly 7 years.

Was trying to level up my BLM and this Kopi Peng from Unicorn says
i am botting and going to report.

Have been ages since I seen this kind of ah beng player since maple days.

I am a main WAR and GNB

Roarich Yaeger on Tonberry

totally spoilt my day. I have never seen this kind of ah beng talk on FFXIV.

you only hear about KS on maplestory not FFXIV. goodness man.

Kopi Peng from Unicorn, old school ah beng. have not seen this kind of player since more than 10 years

oh wow! hello from kujata. i've seen your name around haha

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think i seen that kopi peng before in cross world pf before.

i hardly talk in pf. usually hello or thanks for party.:s13:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Newly added class Sage (Fin Funnel Healer ;) )

looks cool sia.....got gundam fantasy fin funnel...lol

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
played this many many years ago when just launched. played 2 months and stopped. that time only ARR no expansions yet.

feel like coming back after square announced the latest expansion.

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just lost my estate.. damn sad...:( didnt know that need to step into the house even login weekly...

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
played this many many years ago when just launched. played 2 months and stopped. that time only ARR no expansions yet.

feel like coming back after square announced the latest expansion.

ARR story is still a slog but after that it picks up....i just like the battle effects..looks good very FF style and FFxiv gamers are very helpful..

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ARR story is still a slog but after that it picks up....i just like the battle effects..looks good very FF style and FFxiv gamers are very helpful..

i missed and yearn for the mmorpg feeling, going to try out the trial version first before commitment. I see now the complete edition that includes all expansion only about 40SGD quite cheap. Comes with free 1 month sub too.

brothers here mostly in tonberry?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i missed and yearn for the mmorpg feeling, going to try out the trial version first before commitment. I see now the complete edition that includes all expansion only about 40SGD quite cheap. Comes with free 1 month sub too.

brothers here mostly in tonberry?

tonberry or kujata ...if say server full then try creating in the morning. it works.

a2ron88

Reaction score
FF14 old player re-joining

Hi there, I am Singapore player planning to join back this game after few years of quitting. Previously I was playing Heavensward expansion in EU account. I have a few questions to ask, hoping you all can enlighten me.
1. I wanted to buy Stormblood and Shadowbringers expansion. However, the PS store don't accept my CC as the address is different than my billing. I even used the fake UK address to the credit card details but still payment denied. I have tried PayPal but I can't add in the payment method in it. Any advice for this issue?

2. or should I just re-create new account under SG but will auto under America region. Even so, the PS Store will re-direct me to US PS Store and might have the same issue as no. 1.

I am like so blurred with the whole situation now. I can't remember how I did it previously also.
Hope any of you able to enlighten me.
Thanks man!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.