(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
welcome back

Thanks! Time to go for an adventure again ~

Hi there, I am Singapore player planning to join back this game after few years of quitting. Previously I was playing Heavensward expansion in EU account. I have a few questions to ask, hoping you all can enlighten me.
1. I wanted to buy Stormblood and Shadowbringers expansion. However, the PS store don't accept my CC as the address is different than my billing. I even used the fake UK address to the credit card details but still payment denied. I have tried PayPal but I can't add in the payment method in it. Any advice for this issue?

2. or should I just re-create new account under SG but will auto under America region. Even so, the PS Store will re-direct me to US PS Store and might have the same issue as no. 1.

I am like so blurred with the whole situation now. I can't remember how I did it previously also.
Hope any of you able to enlighten me.
Thanks man!

i remb reading some solutions like having to send a ticket to SE and they will check your IC or something.

I think can try creating a new account under US region with proper data and use another CC to make the purchase. Might solve the problem.

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I am Singapore player planning to join back this game after few years of quitting. Previously I was playing Heavensward expansion in EU account. I have a few questions to ask, hoping you all can enlighten me.
1. I wanted to buy Stormblood and Shadowbringers expansion. However, the PS store don't accept my CC as the address is different than my billing. I even used the fake UK address to the credit card details but still payment denied. I have tried PayPal but I can't add in the payment method in it. Any advice for this issue?

2. or should I just re-create new account under SG but will auto under America region. Even so, the PS Store will re-direct me to US PS Store and might have the same issue as no. 1.

I am like so blurred with the whole situation now. I can't remember how I did it previously also.
Thanks man!
Yo, I've recently started playing FF14 after departing from Stormblood a couple of years back.

Given your current case, i rather you 1 shot buy the entire edition :s13:

I think it costs about the same, and HW items compared to now, far too big a difference :s13:

If you purchased it, do join me at Tonberry. Best time to create character is 3am onward till maybe early morning. :)

I really love Shadowbringer storyline. Many ninja onions :(

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u shud just create new acc and buy complete edition, not to mention new acc have this new player buff for xp.

Thanks man!

RanDream

Reaction score
Recently back to FFXIV since I last played at the end of ARR.
any returner player friendly FC around I can join?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 5.5 - Death Unto Dawn​

bc603c6596583d9142102f28e0c87cbf36a26c87.png

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Letter from the Producer LIVE Part LXIII Summary​

https://gamerescape.com/2021/04/02/letter-from-the-producer-live-part-lxiii-summary/
FFXIV_PUB_Patch5.5_17.png

PlayStation 5 and Windows Client Updates​

• PlayStation 5 Version Updates
    • Fast Loading Times
    • 4k Display Compatible (choose between 4K 2160p, WQHD 1440p, or Full HD 1080p)
    • High-resolution UI Assets
    • DualSense Haptic Feedback
    • Additional Trophies
    • 3D Audio Support
  • PlayStation 5 Open Beta
    • Planned to begin on Tuesday, April 13, once maintenance concludes.
    • How to Join:
    • Current PS4 players- Download tthe PS5 Upgrade Edition.
    • New players- Download the PS5 version of the free trial.
  • Miscellaneous Updates
    • Loading times will be sped up on all platforms.
    • An option to use the high-resolution UI will be added to the Windows version.
    • Arrows showing which direction the target is facing will be added to all target rings.

ambrosiaa

Reaction score
I just returned after 7 years, 5 days ago. Char on Tonberry, any guilds recruiting?

Last edited:

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just started playing with my fiancee and friend, Trial versions.

Seems like most ppl on Tonberry server? I guess that's where i'll go then.

Paladin (me) + White Holy Mage (fiancee) + recommending either samurai or black mage for my friend.

Decent setup for new beginners?

Hokaycan

Reaction score
Just started playing with my fiancee and friend, Trial versions.

Seems like most ppl on Tonberry server? I guess that's where i'll go then.

Paladin (me) + White Holy Mage (fiancee) + recommending either samurai or black mage for my friend.

Decent setup for new beginners?
paladin and white mage is the easiest for their specific class so yeah, decent for new beginners

paladin have many mitigations
and
white mage skills are very straight forward

to be a good samurai or black mage is not easy, so i wont recommend that for a sprout (new adventurer), can try bard, summoner, red mage instead.

with regards to servers, tonberry have high numbers of english speaking players while kujata ranks 2nd in elemental DC and is considered the "overflowed" server for tonberry

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shag.

Trial cannot invite ppl to party or friend list LOL.
Don't know how to play with friends liao.
All 3 of us playing as Trial.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.