[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

bakuten

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are these darkzones or any other zones instances? or open world mission areas?

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
Sian, can't claim any rewards cause my rewards vendor is bugged. Shows as empty

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Level 10 liao :(

Damn....lazy to play the side missions for blue prints......

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just started playing this awesome game too, strangely GeForce exp recommended me to put low on all settings even though I'm using a 980ti

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
Damn shag. I chiong for seeker mines finally.

Went DZ with matchmaker. lvl 9 10 11 12. we roam just one street from 1st extraction to the safe house. Back and forth. Kill npcs, extract goods. Quite stress when you get good loot and last 10 second npc spawn.

I find that turret is damn good at holding aggro and suppressing AI. The ballastic shield is rubbish for tanking.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn shag. I chiong for seeker mines finally.

Went DZ with matchmaker. lvl 9 10 11 12. we roam just one street from 1st extraction to the safe house. Back and forth. Kill npcs, extract goods. Quite stress when you get good loot and last 10 second npc spawn.

I find that turret is damn good at holding aggro and suppressing AI. The ballastic shield is rubbish for tanking.

I ish use turret and healing...i'm using the mod which enables over heal

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just started playing this awesome game too, strangely GeForce exp recommended me to put low on all settings even though I'm using a 980ti

Just set in game graphic settings to ultra, I'm using the same card as you are...no problems on my end :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.