[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

jimbok

Reaction score
Anyone using GTX970 for this game? Any recommendation on gfx settings?
I'm running 40+ fps on 1440p Medium quality.

visuallin

Reaction score
Anyone using GTX970 for this game? Any recommendation on gfx settings?
I'm running 40+ fps on 1440p Medium quality.

Using 970, 1440p too, getting 50-ish outdoor. Indoor 60 capped. Try the settings suggested in the link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/43dkuf/graphics_optimization_guide_best_settings_for/

Last edited:

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is crafting worth it?
Seems like all the loot are better...

Mostly used to plug in gaps in your gear be it due to lousy drops or an item with wrong stats etc etc.

You can use it to craft very good stuff though but personally, I find it faster to just go DZ or replay missions on Hard.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick way to complete the last mission....from the get go, just run and activate all turrets.......there's about 5 or 6 turrets to be activated.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi ppl. For those who have add me on freddgy please delete and add me on this user ID: curo81.

Sorry as I was having pc and account problem past 2 days. Tonight can chiong liao lol

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who bought from cdkeyplus....I will just leave this here:

ztrIKrU.png

This is the pre order bonus for The Division. However cdkeyplus said their pre order don't come with pre order bonus only at the last minute. Suddenly they "repackage" this pre order bonus as "dlc" on their website to sell. By right this pre order bonus is free for those who pre order. You should have received this pre order bonus from them but they took them to sell instead. Really is sinkie pwn sinkie.

I am guessing that the game was much more expensive and what they did was take out the pre order bonus to bring the price down.

Auggie

Master Member
Reaction score
are you guys enjoying the game? still on the fence whether to join :\

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are you guys enjoying the game? still on the fence whether to join :\

Really fun to play with friends and even alone....I love the story, lore and the graphics. :o

Never had so much fun exploring since FarCry Primal =:p

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Normal or hard mission?

can choose 1? I go in start playing liao. Is it only dark zone then play with friends?

Bcoz of this game, i might have to get a new gxf card. My AMD HD 7800 is too old liao.. :s13:

Once a while will lag sia..

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can choose 1? I go in start playing liao. Is it only dark zone then play with friends?

Bcoz of this game, i might have to get a new gxf card. My AMD HD 7800 is too old liao.. :s13:

Once a while will lag sia..

Can play with friends de, not only in darkzone

I using 7850, everything low, vsync off

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Can play with friends de, not only in darkzone

I using 7850, everything low, vsync off

oo.. ok go back do abit more indepth research.. ytd too excited to play after i mange to upgrade my window 10 to 64bit..(finally)

So that mean dun need to change graphic card..

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.