[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't buy from cdkeyplus can already. Cheat money one. They tell people no pre order bonus but took the pre order bonus to sell for extra money instead of giving them to their customers (who rightfully should receive the pre order bonus). There are other cheaper sites out there like gmg, gamesplanet and nuuvem.

This game has no region lock. If u buy from other country, they will tell u that the game cannot be activated out of their country. U just need vpn or change the ip in uplay to activate the key and that is it. U can play it like normal after that without the need of vpn.

If u can get it from nuuvem then it will be the best. Only 61 sing dollar for the gold edition. Season pass alone is already 62$. Gold edition comes with the game and season pass.

Don't go and believe what others said about constantly need to use vpn to play or that there is no English language if buy from other country. They are just spreading false info or being salty that they paid so much more.

Firstly show me a site that is selling the game at 55 sgd and gives the pre order bonus?

Secondly you are wrong there the Russian version which only have Russian language available

Meoweko

Reaction score
Firstly show me a site that is selling the game at 55 sgd and gives the pre order bonus?

Secondly you are wrong there the Russian version which only have Russian language available

Depends on the site and I never said Russia. Some people here already introduced nuuvem. Much better deal than 55 sgd. 61 sgd u get game and season pass. Comes with pre order bonus.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At what level then should go DZ? I'm only lvl 10.. story completed 25% now

DZ go in as early as possible, if I'm not wrong they will pair you with players of the same level , if not you kena a "lao jiao" 30 vs a newbie 30, the newbie sure tio jiak by rogues

but then again, there is a massive outcry of the rogue system not working as intended due to the imbalance of risk vs rewards. so tentatively there is very little reason to go rogue

Meoweko

Reaction score
Basically I just see the posts where people give good deals. See which gives the best deal and has English language. Do a bit of research on Google to get around it. All you need is a little bit of effort. If still choose not to believe me then so be it. Just sharing my experience. Don't expect good things to come to you without putting in effort for them. I will end it here before it becomes a debate or off topic.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DZ go in as early as possible, if I'm not wrong they will pair you with players of the same level , if not you kena a "lao jiao" 30 vs a newbie 30, the newbie sure tio jiak by rogues

but then again, there is a massive outcry of the rogue system not working as intended due to the imbalance of risk vs rewards. so tentatively there is very little reason to go rogue

tonight go home pak DZ :eek:

silencer000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basically I just see the posts where people give good deals. See which gives the best deal and has English language. Do a bit of research on Google to get around it. All you need is a little bit of effort. If still choose not to believe me then so be it. Just sharing my experience. Don't expect good things to come to you without putting in effort for them. I will end it here before it becomes a debate or off topic.
You never even try to buy from the places u listed and u are whining ppl dun believe you, what? Are u a troll?

Sent from the lesser 30.1 using GAGT

garth6

Reaction score
just bought it from cdkeyplus.. does it mean i will only receive the key on 22nd ?

Hummie

Reaction score
DZ very little actual xp. You can only level up your DZ rank.
If you wanna level up, do missions.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
I think it's better to level up till 18 to 20 and at least with blue weapon and dmg at least 1000plus.(for your primary weapon lah) The npc inside mostly level 16 onward, if you not in cover 2 to 3 hits from them and you are gone.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it's better to level up till 18 to 20 and at least with blue weapon and dmg at least 1000plus.(for your primary weapon lah) The npc inside mostly level 16 onward, if you not in cover 2 to 3 hits from them and you are gone.

hogays :(:(

Satki General

Reaction score
do you need to chat alot in game to coordinate your assult? I got no headset for PC still thinking if I should get on PC or PS4 :(

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now level 10 only and doing in normal mode.
using mp5 in my primary slot and m1a as my secondary. but using the sniper most of the time instead.

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
Vpn doesn't work, you need a brazilian paypal account with a brazilian cc. The game can be in alien language for all it matters but if u can't buy it, it's pointless

Sent from the lesser 30.1 using GAGT

People already say must Google to get around it mah. Means you never Google enough to get the solution lor and because he wants to cultivate everyone to use google he will not post the solution here.

Anyway I got mine from cdkeyplus for 50 bucks save me all the hassle

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.