[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

starryz

Master Member
Reaction score
BTW. Is there a party team here? Everytime I go dz never see the guys there.

If they are level 30 you wont see them, level 30 utilised the whole DZ from 1-6. those lower than 30 will have different brackets on the zones.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
If they are level 30 you wont see them, level 30 utilised the whole DZ from 1-6. those lower than 30 will have different brackets on the zones.

I see. We should have a level 30 sg Party team. Can go farming or do challenge mission. That would be fun

Need more phoneix credit. Been farm it for yellow weapon and equipment.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
Can do bullet king farming if still available

Yeah was doing that. But i accidentally killed all his sidekick now he wouldn't respawn again. Went to another location to farm other elite. Its take a bit longer route but works the same. But bullet king is the best.

Last edited:

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
I farm bullet king until tired liao.
Dropped caudecus for me. I love the talent on it. Reduce cooldown on skill when headshot. I do challenge mode, my seeker mine very fast finish cooldown.

And the dark zone is stressful. I followed a video to farm div tech, blindly follow till dz06. Those LMB patrols are tough for solo player.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
I farm bullet king until tired liao.
Dropped caudecus for me. I love the talent on it. Reduce cooldown on skill when headshot. I do challenge mode, my seeker mine very fast finish cooldown.

And the dark zone is stressful. I followed a video to farm div tech, blindly follow till dz06. Those LMB patrols are tough for solo player.

Dz06 Is tough to solo. All npc level 32. With Purple still managable but yellow ones are tough. Smart npc also they will flank you.lol Hate thoes shot gunner, will come at you at every chance they have.

I also farming BK but till now all he drop is purple item.

Last edited:

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
Bullet King should be getting nerf soon so must faster farm him first.

Btw realized can kill his minion also one but leave 1 alive can liao

Demori

Reaction score
DZ06 mobs are actually the same as challenging mode. lvl32. If your team can't handle most challenging mode, better stay away from DZ06.

Accidentally killed BK, need to farm elsewhere now =( really takes much longer as compared to BK farming

WTB high-end M1A... Anyone know if vendors will reset their stock this week? Last week stock didn't change zz

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
I plan to play dz for 30 mins before heading out for work. Was extracting but got jumped by a group of 3 ang moh player.

Finally found them in the subway with their rogue timer at 3 seconds. Killed all 3 while they were engaging the named boss. Damn shoik hear them kpkb on proximity chat.

over-tuned

Reaction score
LFG who got sick of burger king to speed farm challenge Lexington/Lincoln. Can play after 7pm. Add me...

Uplay IGN: Artaee

ilovewhales

Reaction score
Anyone wanna play together? Just started here. Only level 14 on DZ. Very sian of getting gang banged liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.