[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stonemountain64 up to his nonsense again

plenty more in his feed.

davloh

Reaction score
Rank 60 Now. Alot more rogues nowadays. But i also go rogue alot. Yesterday my team killed so many ppl that we had more than 15 ppl hunting us.they kept respawning and eventually overwhelming us. Best play session i had so far.

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rank 60 Now. Alot more rogues nowadays. But i also go rogue alot. Yesterday my team killed so many ppl that we had more than 15 ppl hunting us.they kept respawning and eventually overwhelming us. Best play session i had so far.

you party with friends? or using match make?

kaireipy

Reaction score
guys, can play with me? currently level 13 and grinding solo, most groups i find are afk or russian hahaha anyone wanna play with me can add me at KaiReiPY on Uplay

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Go when ur lvl 14, 24 and 29. Try to level up dz rank to 40++. When ur 30, dz rank 50 is the goal because u need it to buy blueprints.
Once u hit dz rank 50, buy all the blueprints.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn sian.. got killed by rogues twice last night and this morning in DZ when trying to solo and level up.. still stuck at DZ 43... grrr.. try to avoid those gangs of rogues also difficult.. think I need to start joining groups to make myself less of a sitting duck for rogue agents :o

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think this game is best for pvp. Pve is just a grind hitting the bosses who are just bullet sponge. Very little tactics or strategy to it. Overall I think it's a very poor game. Expected much better.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.