[OFFICIAL] US Presidential Election 2020 Results, 4 November 2020 8am, CNA & various news networks - Part 4

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course, US ownself withdraw unilaterally from Paris Agreement then now join back act yi ge declare to lead climate effort and "hold China responsible to her climate commitment".

US is like the hooligan that play truant, then come back to school and demand to check other students.

US has already fallen very low, no need for respect anymore.

thats difference from the Administration, Trump and Biden
The Biden Administration creating more sai here

NEWS
Arizona Officer Finds 17 Illegal Aliens in ONE Car, Forced to Set Them Free
https://thedcpatriot.com/arizona-officer-finds-17-illegal-aliens-in-one-car-forced-to-set-them-free/

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Trump's fault for the way China treated Obama :cry:

Obama's arrival in China off to bumpy start​

starship888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jeffrey Sachs: What about America's human rights abuses?

On April 15, Professor Jeffrey D. Sachs, a current serving Environmental Advisor to the UN, slammed the BBC for ignoring America's human rights abuses during an interview about climate change on BBC's Newsnight program.

As the BBC started with talking about China's human rights abuses, Sachs said that the broadcaster's framing of the interview was "not what [he had] expected", and asked "What about America's human rights abuses?"

He then cited examples, saying "The Iraq war, together with the UK, [was] completely illegal and under false pretenses. The war in Syria, the war in Libya. The continued sanctions against civilian populations in Venezuela and Iran. Walking away from the Paris Climate Agreement for the last 4 years. Unilateral trade actions that have been deemed illegal by the WTO…"

"We have really serious human rights violations by the United States abroad…not to mention the continued, massive racism, white supremacism, and incarceration of hundreds of thousands of black African American and people of colour in the US," he added.

"I found the framing of it not what I expected - I thought we were going to talk about climate change, which we should," Sachs said.

starship888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jeffrey Sachs: What about America's human rights abuses?

On April 15, Professor Jeffrey D. Sachs, a current serving Environmental Advisor to the UN, slammed the BBC for ignoring America's human rights abuses during an interview about climate change on BBC's Newsnight program.

As the BBC started with talking about China's human rights abuses, Sachs said that the broadcaster's framing of the interview was "not what [he had] expected", and asked "What about America's human rights abuses?"

He then cited examples, saying "The Iraq war, together with the UK, [was] completely illegal and under false pretenses. The war in Syria, the war in Libya. The continued sanctions against civilian populations in Venezuela and Iran. Walking away from the Paris Climate Agreement for the last 4 years. Unilateral trade actions that have been deemed illegal by the WTO…"

"We have really serious human rights violations by the United States abroad…not to mention the continued, massive racism, white supremacism, and incarceration of hundreds of thousands of black African American and people of colour in the US," he added.

"I found the framing of it not what I expected - I thought we were going to talk about climate change, which we should," Sachs said.

LONDON (Bywire News) - An advisor to the United Nations has severely criticised the UK's public broadcaster, the BBC, for totally ignoring Western human rights abuses during a fierce debate about US foreign policy and the environment on Wednesday night's Newsnight programme.

Professor Jeffrey Sachs, a current serving Environmental Advisor to the UN, said that the broadcaster's framing of the debate was "not what [he had] expected" when he was asked to come on the show.

The climate change expert stated that he had initially been asked to discuss the environment, but claimed that the BBC's choice to instead debate China's human rights abuses - whilst completely ignoring human rights abuses of the West - was "absolutely bizarre".

Prior to the interview, the BBC had aired a segment (which was seen by Mr Sachs) detailing how the US's relationship with China was becoming strained due to the Asian nation's record on human rights.

The BBC segment then posed the question about whether the USA could really continue to work with China on climate change given their record on human rights.

Following the clip and after introducing her guests, Newsnight host Emma Barnett asked the UN Advisor:

"The Biden administration has been strongly critical of China's actions on human rights, but [have been] engaging [with them] on climate change. Do you think that is a strategy that can actually work?"

However, Sachs responded fiercely, challenging the BBC over their framing of the argument, stating:

"I'm not sure why the BBC started with listing only China's human rights abuses. What about America's human rights abuses?

"The Iraq war - together with the UK - [was] completely illegal and under false pretences.

“The war in Syria, the war in Libya.

"The continued sanctions against civilian populations in Venezuela and Iran.

"Walking away from the Paris Climate Agreement for the last 4 years.

"Unilateral trade actions that have been deemed illegal by the WTO.

"So one can make anything one wants, but we have really serious human rights violations by the United States abroad - not to mention an insurrection on January 6th in our own country!

"Not to mention the continued, massive racism, white supremacism, and incarceration of hundreds of thousands of black African American and people of colour in the US.

"So I think that the whole premise of this story is a little bit odd!"

Despite audible frustration from the BBC host, Mr Sachs continued to slam the broadcaster for their clearly pro-Western framing of the argument:

"I found the framing of it not what I expected - I thought we were going to talk about climate change, which we should.

"But I think that the idea that there is one party that is so guilty - 'how can we talk to them?' is just a strange way to address this issue!"

Watch Mr Sachs’ explosive retort

But that was far from the end of the discord.

Following an interjection by another guest, Mr Sachs was then asked by Ms Barnett whether the US human rights abuses could seriously be compared to those of China - to which he responded in a clearly exasperated tone, saying:

"I find this discussion absolutely bizarre.

"Shall we talk about the US dropping bombs and flying US war planes over Yemen - creating mass destruction right now?

"Shall we talk about how many people have died in Iraq because of the US's illegal actions?

“This is just such a strange framing!"

Mr Sachs then neatly summarised the reasoning behind his frustration by saying:
"I believe the framing of this story - of 'how can the US trust China?' - is bizarre.

"I think that the Chinese and the US should sit down for serious talks, and then they can forge a pathway - as they did in 2015 with the Paris Climate Agreement!"

Watch the second half of debate.

It remains to be seen whether the self-assured and forthright UN Advisor will be invited back on to the BBC to take part in any future interviews.

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If Democrats want free and fair elections then why are they blocking an audit of the ballots in Arizona at every turn?

We have a lot of concerned voters who don’t trust the system, so the whole purpose of this verifying to the voters that this system was accurate. And of course, it is the legislature’s responsibility to deal with election laws. So if there are any problems, we need to change some statutes and adjust to make sure what we are doing is appropriate.”
Fann then shared this:

Unfortunately and what is interesting is from the get-go it has been nothing but certifying election integrity. But the fact that we have been pushed back. They have sued us. They are threatening to sue us again. Maricopa County supervisors have done everything in their power to prevent us from doing this and now I’m beginning to wonder why would they not want to prove that their election system works, that it’s perfect. I don’t understand why we are getting threatened, sued and threatened, when all we want to do is election integrity here.”

“Losing Their Mind”-Boris Epshteyn Talks About Dominion’s Worries Over Maricopa County Audit​

https://thepalmierireport.com/losing-their-mind-boris-epshteyn/

Last edited:

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The path to a Chauvin reversal | Constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz​

Constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz reacts to the Derek Chauvin verdict, and expresses real concern over the safety of the jurors amid inflammatory comments from lawmakers and other influencers. "threats and intimidation and hanging the 'Sword of Damocles' over the jury...seeped into the jury room. I think this case should be reversed on appeal." - with Newsmax TV's Lyndsay Keith

starship888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7d3UQEB.gif

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Four Texas Counties Declare State of Emergency Over Joe Biden’s Open Borders Catastrophe (VIDEO)​

Four Texas counties declared a state of emergency this week over the surge in unlawful migrants because of Joe Biden’s open borders catastrophe.

Another 620 unaccompanied minors had been apprehended on the border on Tuesday.

Kinney County, Texas officers signed a declaration of native catastrophe this week.
Officials say the large inflow of migrants is overwhelming assets already stretched skinny.
https://travelguides.buzz/four-texa...er-joe-bidens-open-borders-catastrophe-video/

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some pics from a protest in front of the White House where climate activists have dumped cow poop to protest Biden’s “********” climate plan :D

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Arizona Senate’s Audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 Election Results is Ready to Go – WATCH LIVE from Your iPhone or Home Computer​

https://azaudit.org/
We are praying that the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors doesn’t step in again and attempt to prevent the audit from happening. To date and since the election, they have done all they could to not make this day happen. They have even sued the Senate to stop this audit.

Also, last week we saw Big Tech prevent messages from being shared for volunteers to help with this exercise.

We have seen lawyers connected to the top of the Democrat Party interject and threaten the auditors for performing the work they are hired to do:

Arizona Republicans Take Outside Money for Partisan Audit​

https://www.democracydocket.com/2021/04/arizona-republicans-take-outside-money-for-partisan-audit/

Lastly
And General Flynn has warned that BLM and Antifa may show up and try to stop the audit:

Beginning of the Domino Effect ?
oRefA4L.jpg

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it is over la
now is onto Integrity

what is there to hide that they are going all out to stop this Audit
Using the MSM, Big Tech, their so call Its only an Idea Antifa and BLM and now this :eek:
anyway thats their tactic, To Resist and Obstruct

BREAKING: Arizona Democrat Party Files Suit to STOP Audit of 2.1 Million Ballots in Maricopa County​

https://thedcpatriot.com/breaking-a...it-of-2-1-million-ballots-in-maricopa-county/

tiobanned

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arizona judge just ordered audit to pause until Monday! 🙄

“Democrats Sent 73 Lawyers to AZ – THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DID!” – BREAKING: President Trump Releases Statement on Forensic Audit in Maricopa, County Arizona​

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.